Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Was Ba better than Cisse? Maybe more of a complete player, not sure about just a goalscorer.

Mind you I've always loved Cisse because of that goal against Chelsea.

Ba was better than Cisse imo but the latter had an insane purple patch in his first half season 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Obviously THAT man was on the scene for the exclusive everyone wanted, getting the info none of the other cunts can get. They don’t just give out Trinity Mirror group awards to any fucker. 

The state of Ryder man :lol: 

0_Beetroot2JPG.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Obviously THAT man was on the scene for the exclusive everyone wanted, getting the info none of the other cunts can get. They don’t just give out Trinity Mirror group awards to any fucker. 

"Hi, sorry, are you the guy who is taking the drink orders? I'll just have a coke, please?"

"Wha, wha, what?! Demba, man! It's me! Lee Ryder, man! R'memba? The knight? Pencil and paper man, make good Demba Ba story in local newspaper, make Newcastle fans like Demba?" 

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If Gerrard goes to Villa hes mad. 

There's no guarantee he's getting the Liverpool job once he's finished in Scotland, he might feel he needs to prove himself in England first. I'd say the risk is bigger on Villa's end. What he's done in Scotland doesn't really prove anything one way or the other. 

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Tbh when the Saudi money came in a lot of people seemed to change their tune.

People like Dyer & Jenas can fuck off, Bellamy if he ever pipes up. We’ve been spoken down to by a lot of ex players for years about “business man” Ashley. 

Ba - yeh he got out of there as soon as he could and was hated for a long time. When he came back with Chelsea Coloccini booted him in the face a huge cheer went up :lol: 

Man I loved Coloccini, proper old school defender in that he was always looking to inadvertently rough up opposing strikers, tread on them etc, but mixed with the quality and technique of a midfielder on the ball, him and Jonas in the side was good times, even better when he and Enrique tore up the championship as much as a pair of defenders ever could.

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Not as mad as this bloke.

The phone-in on superscoreboard yesterday was hilarious. First caller "Sick to my stomach

I've got a cardboard cut-out of him in my house, I've had to turn it to face the wall. And for him to this to us on REMEMBRANCE DAY! Unforgivable."

A full hour and a half of stuff like that. 

• Haha 1