Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Whatever you think about this lad, you can’t say he isn’t making waves. “I don’t agree with standing in the middle of the road” is a pretty controversial stance to take. 

I mean, it’s up there with “Harry Redknapp is thick as mince”. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What’s with his “welcome back to an R video on the channel” patter in his intro? Has he got a lisp or something?

He's definitely got a speech impediment, which may be an issue for a lad that wants a career in broadcast media :lol: 

Also, this is just fucking stupid 

36B2FFCE-C0C4-4371-9D8B-F7E9EDB0689D.jpeg

• Jaysus... 2

I hope from now on everyone just drives past and gives them the Vs through a closed window. 

I can just about understand turning up for Howe's first training session, but these cunts are just turning up every day like it's their job. 

They need a security guard with a really powerful tazer. I'd love to hear Pearson's video intro after he's been blasted with some volts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I hope from now on everyone just drives past and gives them the Vs through a closed window. 

I can just about understand turning up for Howe's first training session, but these cunts are just turning up every day like it's their job. 

They need a security guard with a really powerful tazer. I'd love to hear Pearson's video intro after he's been blasted with some volts. 

I think he'd sound just about the same tbh. The usual combo of dribbling and spluttering where you could just about make out the odd "yeah"

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Ole is FUCKED lol. I can't see them sacking him though. He's just said their second half they've played well :lol: 

Caught the end of BTs football show* and they're discussing getting rid of him and who they can get? The absolute fucking DISRESPECT! 

* Includes Sutton etc.

• Like 2

Upsetting to see Gerrard get off the mark with a win. It blows my mind how he is just spoken about as the next Liverpool manager-elect. 

There is just no doubt in the minds of the punditry world that we're all witnessing a slow coronation. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I can’t see them appointing a massive Newcastle fan tbh.

Cracking lad Tony.

Sat in the Gallowgate watching Wor Jacky as he grew up.

Then when he did grow up had a shot at war crimes.

Impressive hair too.

Hairdresser to the stars RICHARD WARD gives his verdict on Tony Blair's  startling mullet | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Dougle