Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

Utter braindead getting sent off in a friendly for nonsense like that. Must be rattled after club spending all month trying to sign centre backs. 

Him and Hendrick, along with Gillespie are surely the weakest links that will have to get gone and stay gone come Monday if we manage to sign anyone further. 

Are you Elon Musk’s son? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Punched someone in a friendly - a friendly setup by our new owners. He needs selling ASAP, the fucking tit. He's a liability.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What has Clark got on his feet :lol:

Nearly as cringeworthy as the Bowyer/Dyer handshake at Darsley Park, that....

• Like 2

Fat Frank looks to be getting the Everton job. I'd laugh my tits off if he took them down. All his mates in the media would go into overdrive blaming the owners and probably even Rafa. Mind you the owners are shit, but with DCL back fit they should have enough to stay up. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Fat Frank looks to be getting the Everton job. I'd laugh my tits off if he took them down. All his mates in the media would go into overdrive blaming the owners and probably even Rafa. Mind you the owners are shit, but with DCL back fit they should have enough to stay up. 

Unless we buy him of course 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Unless we buy him of course 

That would be great but surely there's no chance. If Lampard takes the job without assurances that DCL wouldn't be sold before the window shuts, he deserves to take them down. 

8 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Frank seems to have a fair amount of stroke, he will have laid down some rules before taking the job & one of those would be no transfers done without his approval.

Against this owner? If two Champ League winners couldn't do it then some wide boy wannabe fat fuck from London aint gonna do it 

• Haha 2

Mason Greenwoods girlfriend has just outed him as a rapist who beats her up, so assuming an investigation and he's found to be guilty that should be his career (and life as a free man) over.

From a cynical football transfers PoV I would assume that Lingard has just moved a place up man uniteds pecking order.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Mason Greenwoods girlfriend has just outed him as a rapist who beats her up, so assuming an investigation and he's found to be guilty that should be his career (and life as a free man) over.

From a cynical football transfers PoV I would assume that Lingard has just moved a place up man uniteds pecking order.

Wonder if City will go for Greenwood

• Haha 1