Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

5A9B81FC-4C8E-45EB-8B71-A47C41D2D0A3.jpeg

:lol: I’m thoroughly enjoying the idiots screaming“buuuuuut they spent loads” through their tears tonight. We will just ignore the money Everton have spent then? Not even talking about the £500m they’ve spunked right up the wall in recent years, but how about the £40m on Alli (whatever the structure of payment that’s what he was apparently bought for), their £24m full back, the £16m they spent on the lad from Rangers, plus whatever the loan fees for El Ghazi and Van Der Beek were? So that’s £80m :lol: claim net spend reduces that if you want but it’s still around £60m before factoring loan fees and the point that in recent years we’ve spent fuck all to their half a billion. 

By all means write off our run by saying it’s down to money, but don’t try and pretend it’s anything other than hysterical :lol:. The players we bought that have played the most in the run have been £13m Burn, £25m Wood, and Targett who is a loan, he can’t write off Downies point that getting 19 points from a possible 21 is extraordinary and act like he’s being the rational one. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Ashamed to say he’s also a Jambo, he’s a professional snide/miserable cunt

He's also utterly fucking clueless. The tit.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Jamie O'Hara predicting we could finish above Man United next season. God I would fucking LOVE that. :lol:

Surely that's a given when you look at the turmoil they're in. Rewind 20 years when the impregnable top 4 was considered Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool. 

Not any more! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s one of these

I did try google first but all the results were to do with Swahili.

I then typed in HHGH, which turned out to be a rap song so I assumed jambo was one of those ways that certain people referred to each other.

It also reminded me of an old racist word so I was a bit confused.

Got there in the end :lol: 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Goldstein will be fewming at that :lol: 

Dropped the bairn off, switched over to talksport in the car on the way home as we'd won seeing if anything would be said about us and hit lucky as they just started talking about us, no adverts or fuck all which again was lucky. They play a replay of Bruno's goal, Brazil asks Sinclair about us and, a minute in as he's starting to praise Howe Brazil interrupts to ask Ray Parlour what he's laughing about and he shows him a photo of 'The Moose' eating a burger in Seville which they then have a laugh/quick chat about presumably while Sinclair is still sitting with his mouth open mid sentence...... :lol: needless to say our game wasn't mentioned again. Every now and then it's good to hear a clip to remind you of this abortion of a station. I was laughing along with the two pissheads, just not at the same thing. (Then put the music back on). :cuppa:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Dropped the bairn off, switched over to talksport in the car on the way home as we'd won seeing if anything would be said about us and hit lucky as they just started talking about us, no adverts or fuck all which again was lucky. They play a replay of Bruno's goal, Brazil asks Sinclair about us and, a minute in as he's starting to praise Howe Brazil interrupts to ask Ray Parlour what he's laughing about and he shows him a photo of 'The Moose' eating a burger in Seville which they then have a laugh/quick chat about presumably while Sinclair is still sitting with his mouth open mid sentence...... :lol: needless to say our game wasn't mentioned again. Every now and then it's good to hear a clip to remind you of this abortion of a station. I was laughing along with the two pissheads, just not at the same thing. (Then put the music back on). :cuppa:

They should pay the regulars of this place to take their place. Faaaaaaaaar more entertaining :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

A couple of weeks back McCoist was saying what a great job Howe had done.  Brazil was still banging on about how Hassenbitch should be in for the Man Utd job.  He couldn't even say a positive word about us if his life defended on it the alcoholic red faced cunt.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I did try google first but all the results were to do with Swahili.

I then typed in HHGH, which turned out to be a rap song so I assumed jambo was one of those ways that certain people referred to each other.

It also reminded me of an old racist word so I was a bit confused.

Got there in the end :lol: 

:lol:

Jambo is hello in Swahili. We were on holiday in Zanzibar a couple of years ago and all you heard around the hotel was "Jambooooo!". Staff to tourists, tourists to staff. Even dropped a few myself. I'd forgotten about that. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

A couple of weeks back McCoist was saying what a great job Howe had done.  Brazil was still banging on about how Hassenbitch should be in for the Man Utd job.  He couldn't even say a positive word about us if his life defended on it the alcoholic red faced cunt.

Aye, Brazil talks absolute fucking nonsense - still, at least he has his health. 

• Haha 7