Jump to content

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER


Sonatine
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Typical UEFA. Take something that works well and people enjoy and try to fuck it up.

It’s fucking mental isn’t it. They’re making insane amounts of money as things stand yet they’re so greedy they’re willing to jeopardize it in an attempt to make more. It’s the same as all these clubs wanting to engineer the CL to essentially make it a closed shop, competition and the chance to see their club involved is what drives interest and money. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

“Hey fellow UEFA dudes, we could hold the week of football in Singapore, or Seattle. or even Ulaan Bator!”  😒

I’ll piss myself laughing if it’s held in Riyadh though 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

But don’t comment on the WBA manager’s performance unless you support them

 

Is that a line he's pushing? :lol: Where was that angle when Bruce was here and all and sundry were raging about how ungrateful and awful we all were to him? For that matter, doesn't Edwards himself support Crewe??

 

EDIT - Leyton Orient apparently. No opinion for you, Luke. You stick to Orient.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

 

Is that a line he's pushing? :lol: Where was that angle when Bruce was here and all and sundry were raging about how ungrateful and awful we all were to him? For that matter, doesn't Edwards himself support Crewe??

 

EDIT - Leyton Orient apparently. No opinion for you, Luke. You stick to Orient.

He said something along the lines of that, ie it wasn’t for NUFC fans to comment now he wasn’t our manager anymore. He’d argue special circumstances in his case as it’s his professional opinion. He’s a joke tbh 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

He said something along the lines of that, ie it wasn’t for NUFC fans to comment now he wasn’t our manager anymore. He’d argue special circumstances in his case as it’s his professional opinion. He’s a joke tbh 

:lol: Aye it’s the same fucking nonsense as when we’re all told we shouldn’t support NUFC anymore, then the same journalists sprint to planes off to Saudi Arabia etc to cover sporting events before saying “it’s my job”. 
 

Edwards is a massive bellend like, he’s basically done what a lot of our ex-players have done, took the piss or give us the old “you expect too much this is your level” schtick for years and now expect to join in the ride. The lot of them can get fucked. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

52 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

But Fish loves him 

 

I bet Diego doesn't though, and that's what really matters.

 

6ebwfq.jpg

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Episode 2 Whatever GIF
:lol: Finally feeling like you get treat the same as fans of any other club outside the media wankfest “big” clubs. Diddums, long may it continue. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Howay said:

 

Episode 2 Whatever GIF
:lol: Finally feeling like you get treat the same as fans of any other club outside the media wankfest “big” clubs. Diddums, long may it continue. 

 

They're also talking complete horseshit, the media ALWAYS side with their fans on the glazer issue. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

 

They're also talking complete horseshit, the media ALWAYS side with their fans on the glazer issue. 

:lol: Exactly, they basically had specials with Neville whinging about how bad the Glazers are didn’t they? Meanwhile we were getting fucking pelters for raising any type of complaint about Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce while they went balls deep on NUFC. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Exactly, they basically had specials with Neville whinging about how bad the Glazers are didn’t they? Meanwhile we were getting fucking pelters for raising any type of complaint about Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce while they went balls deep on NUFC. 

 

In a VERY similar vein, the guardian published this relegation battle rundown today and apart from their everton correspondent being the only one picking everton to not go down, there isn't anything resembling actual criticism of Lampard anywhere in the everton breakdown, its pathetic.

Lampards had three jobs across 4 seasons, Derby, Chelsea and Everton and he is a few weeks from having failed to achieve the goals he was hired to at all three clubs yet there is absolutely ZERO major criticism of him from the sports press.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.