Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Nottingham Forest have hired Lee Charnley as a consultant to help them in their transition to the PL 😂 Fucking hell, first they take a scattergun approach to signing players, sign tic toc star and mercenary Lingard, and now they're hiring Penfold. Whoever is running their club has more money than sense. 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Toonpack said:

The board resident of the land of sunshine and sharks (not to mention the plethora of other lethal beasties) seems a tad grumpy today 🤷‍♂️

Who, me? 

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Haha 1

Anyone know where I can get a 21/22 full junior kit from? (7/8 year old)

He isn't  of age yet where he is bothered about latest kits so not worth blowing a load on the 22/23 kit.

Ive tried all the online usuals. Kitbag.com etc but either can't find his size are they don't sell them anymore.

Im coming up to Newcastle on Friday so can visit local stores.

17 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Anyone know where I can get a 21/22 full junior kit from? (7/8 year old)

He isn't  of age yet where he is bothered about latest kits so not worth blowing a load on the 22/23 kit.

Ive tried all the online usuals. Kitbag.com etc but either can't find his size are they don't sell them anymore.

Im coming up to Newcastle on Friday so can visit local stores.

I recommend you DhGate.

Most of the sellers works directly with the same factories with the oficial teams and brands works... So the kits are 99% the same you can get in any shop. 

https://www.dhgate.com/product/20-21-flamengo-jersey-2020-2021-flemish-diego/671967491.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.10.Auif3wCGdLm6WDiqWGUS&resource_id=671967491&scm_id=search.LIST..C.1Tseo|3|0|bcfm2|7_2|gold|newes|7_2.#s1-8-7;searl|3209217143:10

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tom said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Adam Pearson translation: 'I've managed to pop my cherry with a fragile lass my age round our way who thinks I'm a celebrity so you bet your sweet ass I'm throwing around the virgin slurs to the absolute LOSERS like this. Lol.'

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Craig said:

Absolutely loving everything to do with this club right now :lol: ex players meltding down on the tele, transfer targets preferring to not get paid than join this circus, getting twatted by Brighton and pretty much everybody else at the theatre of dreams, to now trying panic deals for the likes of Rabiot and Arnautovic. All bloody brilliant :lol:  Watching Maguire is a treat too, pointing here and there for his teammates to be, looking all important, while being completely out of sorts himself. 

• Like 1