Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Here, lads, I like me football and I like some quality boobage. 

If someone comes up with an xB , x is the expectation of small nips/ size of surrounding boob, I’ll be all over it explaining why Salma is the Gold Standard. 

But. 

As far as likelihood of some cunt scoring a goal ? 

It’s just not that interesting- in fact, it’s dull as fuck… it sucks the life out of what’s the meat and bones of watching football- being totally and utterly biased towards your own players, regardless of whether or not they’re better than your opponent. 

It doesn’t matter. 

Who’s got the best xG, our lad or their’s? 

Who’s got the best tits, Salma or Ms. Belluci? 

Enjoy the game, man. 

Stand up to wipe. 

TL; DR

Salma Hayek Post GIF

• Haha 4

The thing is, all you luddites talk already about xG, PpDA, progressive carries, pass %, you just don't have it codified or necessarily accurate.

You can sit in the pub and bemoan that your Nan could have finished that, or we sat off 'em too much, or Rodgers might have them knocking the ball about but it doesn't go anywhere. None of the stats stop you saying all of that, it's just that the galaxy brain folk can back that up with evidence, beyond our own unreliable eyes. 

It also means that we can see that a striker is less of a concern than a threat from the right flank because we can look at where the numbers show our weakest area of threat is. 

It also means that ASM can be defended with objective numbers, instead of my romanticised entreaty. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

HassenBITCH apparently under pressure from players and not happy about him 😂 fuck off you spitfire drinking whore

Hassenbitch :lol:

Only you or Gemmill would come out with that. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

The thing is, all you luddites talk already about xG, PpDA, progressive carries, pass %, you just don't have it codified or necessarily accurate.

You can sit in the pub and bemoan that your Nan could have finished that, or we sat off 'em too much, or Rodgers might have them knocking the ball about but it doesn't go anywhere. None of the stats stop you saying all of that, it's just that the galaxy brain folk can back that up with evidence, beyond our own unreliable eyes. 

It also means that we can see that a striker is less of a concern than a threat from the right flank because we can look at where the numbers show our weakest area of threat is. 

It also means that ASM can be defended with objective numbers, instead of my romanticised entreaty. 

Move on Fish. You're either preaching to the converted or unconvertable. 🙂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Entreaty? Have you been reading Lady Chatterley's Lover again? 

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Entreaty? Have you been reading Lady Chatterley's Lover again? 

I remain quite the sesquipedalian. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I've got you down more as a sophist

I appreciate the work of a Sapphist, but I can't claim to be one of them. 

Edited by The Fish
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

That looks dodgy as fuck.  I'd be checking his betting accounts. 

It happened months ago and no need to worry about it being a betting scam, the Western Sydney Wanderers keeper is a brainless footballer on a good day.

• Like 1

Anyone else not getting anything on that dodgy TV that was doing the rounds? It's just a black screen on mine. Not very impressed to put it mildly and I know it's a chance you take but not even a full week out of it? (I'd pay if it was legit and you could watch every game you wanted).

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Anyone else not getting anything on that dodgy TV that was doing the rounds? It's just a black screen on mine. Not very impressed to put it mildly and I know it's a chance you take but not even a full week out of it? (I'd pay if it was legit and you could watch every game you wanted).

Mines down as well Davy so I’m just using kodi. I’ve messaged them to see what’s going on.

Apparently they got hid badly by the Sky IT squad yesterday and are trying to find a workaround. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Get yourself a VPN and try that.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Get yourself a VPN and try that.

Got one, tried with and without. I'm watching the forest game on a free Kodi link. Goes off every few minutes but no worse than yesterday.

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Got one, tried with and without. I'm watching the forest game on a free Kodi link. Goes off every few minutes but no worse than yesterday.

Davey, have you done what he said and downloaded the new app?

I did at half time and it’s worked perfect 2nd half.

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It was black for me an hour ago but working now :good: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I don't know which service you all use but the issues sound the same as happened to 'mine' this weekend.  I've got the new app so had no problems :)

Aye, we are the same as you, but some are a bit less IT proficient :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, we are the same as you, but some are a bit less IT proficient :lol: 

:finger:

:lol: just watching the spurs game on Kodi and that's working fine so far. Put the paid one on about ten minutes ago but nothing. I might have another go after the game. 

• Haha 1