Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I quite enjoy having a little read now and again of man city's blue moon forum, especially since our takeover as they for obvious reasons don't even come close to replicating the shite thrown our away from supporters of other clubs.

anyway, they've got some kind of special hatred for liverpool, more so than they have for their neighbours. I'd go as far as to say I can't really recall man utd being as vitriolic about the scousers despite the obvious stuff about munich/hillsborough etc, although I could obviously be wrong about that what having a shit memory these days.

latest club statements about keeping the peace ahead of their game tomorrow has cranked up a notch again, if you can be arsed the last 4 or 5 pages on here are worth a read....   :)

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-2022-23.355616/page-1209

I really don’t understand how a player can go from so promising to absolutely shite. It’s got to be mental as he obviously has the talent.

Obviously it’s fucking hilarious that he’s contracted to Everton.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64057906

However, it found six incidents were missed completely and on another six occasions, VAR overturned on-field decisions that had initially been right.

It is not known what the individual decisions were.

wonder why they haven't named the decisions? straight off the top of me head out of the 12 alluded to...

longstaff having his shirt removed at wolves.

willocks goal against palace.

isak's perfectly good 2nd goal at anfield

there's definitely a conspiracy to stop us winning the title!   :)

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I was hoping for a crushing and demoralising defeat for Liverpool to completely fuck their hopes of a second half of the season recovery.

Could happen yet.

:lol:

I'm hoping for a crushing defeat for them too, just because I hate the cunts.

• Like 2