Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Dyche would probably be a good appointment for them, he’s the level of manager that suits Everton imo a bottom half PL manager for a bottom half PL side. They’ve been pretending they’re something else with some recent managers who still barely could get them into the top half so it’s nice to see they’re getting an appropriate manager, the same way Allardyce and Martinez suited them.

Hopefully they go down as it’s more than needed for that club, their fans for whatever reason think they’ve been relevant in the PL era simply because they hung around the league, hopefully they stay down for a good while too but I’d assume their owners will carry on pumping shit loads of money into their club as they’ve done for years now. It would be best if they got a new owner like Ashley once they went down as similar to Dyche that’s the type of owner that second rate community club should have. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Sign him up for Eddie's Shithousing Mags immediately!

You can all laugh but that ended the special relationship with the world’s classiest club

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Sign him up for Eddie's Shithousing Mags immediately!

fucking class that like. Love how the attacking player loses it and throws the ball at him too :lol: 

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Dyche to Eeeehverton confirmed lad 

good job there's plenty of time left in the transfer window for him to get all the players he wants 

leonardo-dicaprio-edited-laughing-meme-6

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Anyone recognise this former player turned God-bothering nutter? :lol:
CgAGVmPXIdSAboU6AACx6fNGVgo522.jpg

"The path of the righteouth man is bethet on all thideth by the inequitieth of the thelfith and the tyranny of evil men. Blethed ith he who, in the name of charity and good will, thepherdth the weak through the valley of the darkneth, for he ith truly hith brother'th keeper and the finder of lotht children. And I will thtrike down upon thee with great vengeanthe and furiouth anger thothe who attempt to poithon and dethtroy My brotherth. And YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME ITH THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANTHE UPON YOU!"

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"The path of the righteouth man is bethet on all thideth by the inequitieth of the thelfith and the tyranny of evil men. Blethed ith he who, in the name of charity and good will, thepherdth the weak through the valley of the darkneth, for he ith truly hith brother'th keeper and the finder of lotht children. And I will thtrike down upon thee with great vengeanthe and furiouth anger thothe who attempt to poithon and dethtroy My brotherth. And YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME ITH THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANTHE UPON YOU!"

Adam Pearson's latest vlog took a dark turn.

• Haha 10