Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 25/03/2023 at 07:53, Gemmill said:

Tough fucking shit. He was a multi millionaire and he blew it. Absolute helmet.

"I know some people will probably think I have squandered all my money on drinking or gambling or drugs. I haven’t. I can go quiet where you won’t hear from me but I won’t be down the pub. I have never touched drugs since I was a young kid. I don’t gamble. I have never gambled. It doesn’t make any sense to me. But I have gambled on people unfortunately."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11927849/Craig-Bellamy-says-battle-against-bankruptcy-like-Death-Row.html

bit harsh lad

Have to say I’ve never particularly disliked the bloke and I certainly don’t get the absolute hatred a lot of our fans have for him.

The fact that he stood up to a certain  useless twat of a ‘manager’ we had back then has always made him ok in my books.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dougle said:

Have to say I’ve never particularly disliked the bloke and I certainly don’t get the absolute hatred a lot of our fans have for him.

The fact that he stood up to a certain  useless twat of a ‘manager’ we had back then has always made him ok in my books.

But was then a cunt to Bobby, which cancels it out. Also used to earn a living as a rentagob, talking shite about "NUFCs fans unrealistic expectations"

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

But was then a cunt to Bobby, which cancels it out. Also used to earn a living as a rentagob, talking shite about "NUFCs fans unrealistic expectations"

And a massive part of the reason we ended up with Souness in the first place 

• Like 6

Given how ‘honest’ he’s been in the past about his time here, I’d take the bankruptcy heartbreak tale with a hefty dose of salt. 

• Like 1

Potter has "agreed a severance deal package unrelated to the five-year deal he signed when he replaced the sacked Thomas Tuchel."

The fucking wet lettuce.

He's taken the shine right off his sacking for me.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Potter has "agreed a severance deal package unrelated to the five-year deal he signed when he replaced the sacked Thomas Tuchel."

The fucking wet lettuce.

Steve Bruce will be like

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The fucking wet lettuce.

The fucking FANNY

• Like 1