Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So what your effectively saying is the 3 teams with the lowest points will be relegated? I hadn’t thought of it that way... what’s the name of your football podcast again? 

No, you Dr Dicksplash, that's not what I said at all. But I don't suppose that matters now. You got your lols.

I was saying that even though it remains tight I reckon it's WBA plus 2 from 4. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Fucking disgraceful. I genuinely can't believe the Europeans were even saddened by Brexit, they must be desperate to be shot of us.

I was in Portugal at the start of Euro 2004 (family holiday, not there for football) our holiday just overlapped the first few days of the tournament. When the england fans showed up the entire place just nosedived, absolutely trashed within hours, fights and rubbish everywhere, the locals fucking hated the england fans, far above any other nation and they were right to, embarassing bunch of knobheads every time they go anywhere.

Absolute shitheads.

Went to the World Cup in 2006 to a few random matches. The atmosphere was great everywhere until we overlapped with the England fans (who all seemed to be from either Stoke or Wolverhampton) in Cologne for a day. What a bunch of troglodytes. 

I do hope they enjoy the Russian hospitality.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

Some deep analysis here, Robert.

Lee said: "It has become a stalemate. It is complicated with Ashley wanting a certain amount but prospective buyers are only willing to pay a certain amount because of what they value the club at."

I love the bloke but :lol: