Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Yaya Toure showing himself to be a prize fanny once again.

Peps a racist because he doesn't like him or something apparently.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Aye, City have really struggled without him in the side this season.

Just like Barca did when he replaced him with Busquets

Aye, bit of revisionism from Toure (who I agree continues to come across as a big bairn). He struggled for consistency before Pep became manager and he's not good enough to get in that side now anyway.

Let's not forget they repeated their banners taking the piss out of us just two years ago (even though they'd also been relegated):

JS89247194.jpg

Pukka fucking Dooey

• Haha 2

I'd say he will if it comes to it so I don't think they're in danger of going under. But similar to Short he's maybe just become sick of throwing money at them.

3 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Aye he was playing for Shakhtar in the champions league last season, its almost as if the manager at the time wasn't up to dealing with him

45 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'd say he will if it comes to it so I don't think they're in danger of going under. But similar to Short he's maybe just become sick of throwing money at them.

32 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"Peter B Freund, who is the principal owner of Trinity Sports Holdings, is reportedly planning an offer in the region of £75m to purchase Villa."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/american-investor-plotting-aston-villa-14748740

Looks like they're well geared up to observe the customs and traditions of one of the grand old clubs of English football...

http://sportsholdings.com/

:glare:

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

"Peter B Freund, who is the principal owner of Trinity Sports Holdings, is reportedly planning an offer in the region of £75m to purchase Villa."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/american-investor-plotting-aston-villa-14748740

A freund in need is a freund indeed

I’ll get me coat....

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Aye he was playing for Shakhtar in the champions league last season, its almost as if the manager at the time wasn't up to dealing with him

He certainly knows where the net is, didn't even play a game under Pardew :lol:

14 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He certainly knows where the net is, didn't even play a game under Pardew :lol:

That article, his confidence was so brittle from training they wouldnt even play him for the u23 squad

Pardew never had a clue what to do when things weren't just going well of their own accord did he?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That article, his confidence was so brittle from training they wouldnt even play him for the u23 squad

Pardew never had a clue what to do when things weren't just going well of their own accord did he?

Wait for the next transfer window

• Haha 1

Israel v Argentina OFF...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44378669

Toontastic news update: TT NEWS understand AFA are trying to organise a short notice friendly with crack North East England outfit West Allotment Celtic at their Druid Park, Woolsington ground.  An AFA source told TT NEWS: "it's canny handy for the airport like :) "