Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Not just managing us but spunking something like 60m. I would wager without seeing the numbers that that was more net spend than any other manager in Ashley's time was ever given. 

Ultimately Fatty got most of it back (profit on Wijnaldum and Mitrovic, approximate parity on Mbemba and Townsend, some loss on Saivet and that worthless donkey Thauvin) but Benitez hasn't seen a penny of it. Spendthrift with one of our worst PL managers ever; tightarse with one of our best PL managers ever. The Ashley way. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45178044

When will he get back of the board?

Yet that fat cunt allowed him to spunk a load of cash the thick bastard

Not as thick as they were for giving him a job. His reputation was partially repaired when he got the job here after some success on the continent but how the fuck anyone could think he's the right bloke to manage their club after his record with us and after going back to Derby is beyond me.

4 hours ago, Ant said:

I was booked a few years back for saying "jesssus christ!"  by some holy joe ref after mishitting a pass 

he went bananas, "i've warned him about that Paul! next he'll be going off!!" to our manager at the time

Why didn't you yell out for Gautama Buddha or Confucious Or Martin Luther?  Just curious.