Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Rafa seems cautious enough that he might take the guarantee of a sensible club now over the potential for a complete cluster-fuck getting undone in the near future.

I'm a little concerned but it's his loyalty to the players he just brought in that is most comforting.

Being nearer his family might appeal. I’d be more worried if Klopp got the sack. But I’m optimistic that he can see our potential given the rumoured takeover and feels the warmth of the support he has here not to jump ship at this moment.

I also think you've got to factor in the fact he's a Liverpool legend which would be properly sullied by going to Everton. He probably sees them as a bit small-town anyway given he managed the bigger Scouse club already.

Not surprised Koeman went. I think he's a decent manager but their spending this summer was an absolute disgrace.

Crazy to spend all that money, not replace Lukaku and to acquire three players at a large cost who more or less play in the same position (I know Rooney was a free but his wages will be pretty high).

Moyes has been linked but you should never go back, should you? Not that he’s exactly improved his reputation since leaving so maybe for the best.

Ed Rooney for player manager?

19 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Giggs :lol: Why does this bloke think he's got a right to top Premier League jobs with massive stakes just because he ran up and down the wings for a long time at the best team in the country? 

I think he'd be the worst ex footballer to be a manager ever.

He has the personalty of a snake, as well as the morals of a snake.