Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

They were one of the most dominating teams during the Premier League era.  They have just got rid of one of the most successful managers in the last decade or so.  I think it warrants some news.

Chill man, or you'll end up a miserable mad fucker like me :lol: 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

They were one of the most dominating teams during the Premier League era.  They have just got rid of one of the most successful managers in the last decade or so.  I think it warrants some news.

Chill man, or you'll end up a miserable mad fucker like me :lol: 

"Were" being the operative word. They are a spent force and will NEVER see another Ferguson era again. That was a one off in English football. Deal with it you rain drenched cunts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

"Were" being the operative word. They are a spent force and will NEVER see another Ferguson era again. That was a one off in English football. Deal with it you rain drenched cunts.

It does smack of the scouse cunts who think dominating the 70s and 80s means they have a divine right to always compete. 

I hope it takes the Manc Cunts just as long to find their Klopp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

Who the fuck do the bbc write their news for?

Do they honestly think that the majority of the football public are that bothered about Manchester Ufuckingnited?

The first 9 stories on their football home page, another 7 related over the rest of the page. What a bunch of blinkered twats.

👏

People round here are happy Mourinho's gone, have written this season off and are Wishing/Hoping/Expecting for Pochettino in the summer. 

Say Mourinho's the first manager in their lifetimes that thought he was bigger than the club. Think Woodward cares more about securing that important farming equipment commercial partner, than he does the results on the pitch.

Man City fans aren't happy he's gone, but delighted Solskjaer's been appointed, even if it's only until the end of the season.