Brighton v Newcastle 24/09/2017

The Fish

Score?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Wonder how many more we need to win for it to sink in to the likes of Souness and the fish on rtg that we're not in a relegation battle.

Where've I said we're in a relegation battle like? You little tinker.

It's coming like, this isn't the same as other games where we're letting them have possession in non-dangerous areas, they've had two or three really good opportunities.

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Something along the lines of we're more likely to be bottom 7 than near the top half. Pandering to them.

:lol: is it shite peandering to them, I said we're more likely to be bottom 7 than top 7 and I stick by that. 14th is bottom 7 and I reckon we're more likely to end up with around 42 points which would put us around 14th.

You're just a little tinker.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I know it's early days but everything about this merino kid looks class. Workrate, positioning, tackling, touch. 

Got us a real prospect.

There's been a few times where he given the ball and gone for the return and it hasn't been as sharp or accurate as his and I can't wait to see what he'll be like when/if we bring in better players around him. 

Love to see him score soon like.