The ultimate sooopafan...

Smooth Operator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lifelong Magpies fan, unemployed Stephen can't afford a season ticket.

Now he is forking out £700 for the work on his back which will involve fortnightly one-hour sessions over the next six months.

:huh:

A lifelong Magpies fan, unemployed Stephen can't afford a season ticket.

[...]

Now he is forking out £700 for the work on his back which will involve fortnightly one-hour sessions over the next six months.

:huh:

Hey, has anyone else noticed that he says he's unemployed and can't afford a seasobn ticket yet his tattoo's are costinbg £700?

84386[/snapback]

More to the point, can he install a combi boiler?

Hey, has anyone else noticed that he says he's unemployed and can't afford a seasobn ticket yet his tattoo's are costinbg £700?

84386[/snapback]

More to the point, can he install a combi boiler?

84388[/snapback]

I don't know, but he looks like he knows how to nick one.

84386[/snapback]

Yeah, but he can afford to spend a fortune tattooing himself and he hasn't even got a job! And he calls himself a fan but doesn't even go to matches!

84386[/snapback]

Yeah, but he can afford to spend a fortune tattooing himself and he hasn't even got a job! And he calls himself a fan but doesn't even go to matches!

84392[/snapback]

Has anyone got their Soopafan rule book on them? I'm sure this disqualifies him.

84386[/snapback]

84392[/snapback]

Has anyone got their Soopafan rule book on them? I'm sure this disqualifies him.

84394[/snapback]

It means he can't engage in any NUFC-realted discussions on N-O.

84386[/snapback]

84392[/snapback]

84394[/snapback]

He's so soopa he has X-RAY VISION and can SEE INTO THE GROUND from OUTSIDE

84386[/snapback]

84392[/snapback]

84394[/snapback]

He's so soopa he has X-RAY VISION and can SEE INTO THE GROUND from OUTSIDE

84398[/snapback]

Well the lazy twat should get a job as a freelance radiographer then.

Look i think a few of you are missing the point, he can't afford a measly 500 quid to go to the match, but he can afford 700 quid for tatoo's. Get it now???? :angry:

It's like wor lass telling me we can afford for her to get a pair of over the knee boots in brown and black at a cost of 145 quid each, but I can't afford to renew my season ticket!

:bedhump::search::o;):huh::huh:

Edited by Smooth Operator

Look i think a few of you are missing the point, he can't afford a measly 500 quid to go to the match, but he can afford 700 quid for tatoo's. Get it now????  :angry:

It's like wor lass telling me we can afford for her to get a pair of over the knee boots in brown and black at a cost of 145 quid each, but I can't afford to renew my season ticket! 

:bedhump:  :search:  :o  ;)  :huh:  :huh:

84405[/snapback]

Can't you negotiate a discount for the pair. Or is she an amputee?

Look i think a few of you are missing the point, he can't afford a measly 500 quid to go to the match, but he can afford 700 quid for tatoo's. Get it now????  :angry:

84405[/snapback]

84413[/snapback]

Nah she's nee Heather Mills and Office don't do discounts!

84405[/snapback]

84413[/snapback]

84418[/snapback]

Now theres a girl who can get her legs apart etc etc etc.

Look i think a few of you are missing the point, he can't afford a measly 500 quid to go to the match, but he can afford 700 quid for tatoo's. Get it now????  :bedhump:

;)  :search:  :o  :huh:  ;)  :huh:

84405[/snapback]

84413[/snapback]

84418[/snapback]

Can't see why she would want to spend that much on a pair of boots when she'll hardly ever see them due to them being tucked around the back of her neck most of the time.

Plus when the bun starts rising she'll not be able to see her feet anyway, dozy bint :angry:

As for the daft cunt with the tatoo's the whole thing will end up looking like he's fell off his skateboard in a few years time, why bother?

:razz:  :search:  :o  :razz:  :razz:  :huh:

84405[/snapback]

84413[/snapback]

84418[/snapback]

As for the daft cunt with the tatoo's the whole thing will end up looking like he's fell off his skateboard in a few years time, why bother?

84426[/snapback]

Cos he loves the tooooooooooooooooooooooon!

:bedhump:;):huh:;):razz:

Edited by Smooth Operator