Newcastle vs Liverpool

LooneyToony

Goals Newcastle Score  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

e're not playing Barcelona, yet everyone in the media seems to think we have no chance at all.  Collymore 0-3. Merson 1-3 etc etc...  They have great players going forward but at the back they are absolutely shite.  So with 50,000 fans behind us why is there an atmosphere that we have little or no chance?  Player for player they are obviously better than we are, but Rafa will organise us and I go in to the game with an open mind rather than a sense of defeat.  It's Liverpool for fuck sake.  Not Man Utd or Man City.  We've won 4 of our last 6 against these, our last game in our relegation season.  Most people believe we'll not have major relegation worries so don't have a negative attitude.  I remember a 1-1 draw against Man City in Rafa's early days here, we were inferior to what we are now (relegated) and we dominated the game and deserved the win.  Go to SJP with confidence.

Edited by McFaul

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Interested to see how merino works with shelvey. I'd have liked to have seen Perez rotated too

How long did we see it for against Brighton?  They didn't seem to be occupying the same space or anything, but they certainly hadn't clicked (yet).