Harvey Weinstein

Park Life

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Sounds like a pretty horrible person. Rumours like this have abounded in Hollywood for years, and I'm positive there'll be others who behave in the same way.

Was in a movie with Woody Allen and Trump.

3 hours ago, Park Life said:

He basically lived every mans fantasy life and you lot are up in here pawing over the details like the femdom watching scum you are. Nothing is gonna happen to him no matter how many fame grasping bitches come outta the woodwork. :)

Your fantasy is forcing yourself on women who are scared of your power and influence? 

Explains a lot.

15 hours ago, Park Life said:

He basically lived every mans fantasy life and you lot are up in here pawing over the details like the femdom watching scum you are. Nothing is gonna happen to him no matter how many fame grasping bitches come outta the woodwork. :)

Ooh, aren't you so controversial? 

I like how I make comments indicating that an academically cited report from a guy working at Google isn't a bigoted manifesto, and I'm called out for being a nazi, and parky comes out with shit like this and everyone falls over themselves to find a way of excusing him :lol:

That's power, right there ;)

Like how all these women waited till the twilight of their careers to blow the whistle. Some of the 'A' list men stars don't come out of it well either. HW's behavior is more commonplace in Hollywood than the media (who also kept mostly schtum) would have us believe.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I like how I make comments indicating that an academically cited report from a guy working at Google isn't a bigoted manifesto, and I'm called out for being a nazi, and parky comes out with shit like this and everyone falls over themselves to find a way of excusing him :lol:

There's one person said he was probably joking isn't there? I thought he was just desperate for bites. Pathetic either way though iyam

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Popbitch as readable as ever: http://popbitch.com/2017/10/inches-for-inches/

Aye, that’s excellent, that. Seeing even more of right-on Twitter is taking a boycott of the site in solidarity with the victims speaking out. A nice sentiment but when your protest involves a 24 hour boycott of something explicitly used for your own vanity and that exists in a purely disposable format, then you’re being incredibly jejune about your activism.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

'Optics'.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

There's one person said he was probably joking isn't there? I thought he was just desperate for bites. Pathetic either way though iyam

I get bites at my leisure baldy.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You need a safe space Pepe?

17 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Normally regarded as an escape isn't it? Taking the easy way out?

I dunno. I feel like he should have to confront this because a lot of what he's allegedly done sounds utterly awful.

Women shouldn’t be in movies though anyway, eh?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Like how all these women waited till the twilight of their careers to blow the whistle. Some of the 'A' list men stars don't come out of it well either. HW's behavior is more commonplace in Hollywood than the media (who also kept mostly schtum) would have us believe.

Of course it's the media's fault.

Damn you MSM! 

I worry you believe your own bullshit sometimes Parky. If 1 lass had come out and said she'd been touched up by Weinstein it would have been hushed up, she'd have been sued by his millionaire lawyer and she would never have worked again.

Of course it's easier to share stories of abuse when others have done so first. It's a well known phenomenon, look at Saville and the victims of the Catholic Church who stayed quiet for decades? Or are they all fake hungry whores too?

The sad thing is this stuff goes on in every walk of life by powerful people, not just hollywood. Politics, music, sport etc. 99% of it goes unpunished. There's wider social issues about blokes and attitudes towards women in the western world that we've only scratched the surface of. I read a story on the Guardian this morning about a 17 year old lass in London who walked home after a night out and was sexually assaulted by 3 different people in an hour. They've got the cctv to prove it. How the fuck is that even possible in this day and age?