Harvey Weinstein

Park Life

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm getting bored of all these men coming out and saying how they revised their views on sexual assault once they had a daughter. At least someone's bucking the trend.

Parky Jnr had the Ukrainian round last week and dumped him (he left crying) and then half an hour later her ex-comes up the stairs. On cross questioning she revealed the Ukrainian (who I liked - good genetics) was too nice. :icon_lol:

Edited by Park Life

13 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'm getting bored of all these men coming out and saying how they revised their views on sexual assault once they had a daughter. At least someone's bucking the trend.

Revised my views on sexual assault?

I was hardly pro rape before :lol:

27 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Parky Jnr had the Ukrainian round last week and dumped him (he left crying) and then half an hour later her ex-comes up the stairs. On cross questioning she revealed the Ukrainian (who I liked - good genetics) was too nice. :icon_lol:

You're planning the genetic mix of the next Parky generation when your daughter's what - 10?

Very German of a certain persuasion.

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm aware of that, but your orignal post was clearly directed at me which is why I responded clever shite ;)

:lol: This kid, as Stevie would say

“She told me she had had a distressing encounter with Harvey Weinstein,” Firth told the Guardian. “I don’t think she went into all the horrific detail I’ve read in her interview. But I remember her being profoundly upset by it. To my shame, I merely expressed sympathy.

“I didn’t act on what she told me,” he went on. “It was a long time ago and I don’t know if she remembers telling me, but the fact that I had that conversation has come back to haunt me in the light of these revelations. It’s the only direct account of this kind of behaviour by Harvey Weinstein that’s ever been told to me.”

See this is my issue with it. Literally dozens of 'stars' and others knew for ages what was going on yet they all turned a blind eye. I understand the women were intimidated by his power but if I had been physically abused I think there isn't really a choice between 'the career' and bringing someone like this to justice. There is a lot of collective guilt here.

Edited by Park Life

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable when people are talking about stuff I don't comprehend. Then there's times like this

Misogynist. 

Get informed.

;)