Harvey Weinstein

Park Life

I see a bloke has accused Kevin Spacey of abusing him at a party when he was 14. Now I hope Spacey does time for it if true, but the question has to be asked, what sort of fucking parents let a 14 year old go to a grown up party unchaperoned!?

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see a bloke has accused Kevin Spacey of abusing him at a party when he was 14. Now I hope Spacey does time for it if true, but the question has to be asked, what sort of fucking parents let a 14 year old go to a grown up party unchaperoned!?

That was the original allegation wasn’t it?

Anyway, Morrissey reckons that it’s all okay so maybe we should just move on.

Though Morrissey made it clear that he condemns sexual abuse in any form, he stated that “the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed,” and said “if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it.”

That'd be the person who's currently enjoying the highest-profile role of his career. :lol: Surely it's precisely the fact that Rapp does feel secure enough in his career now that's allowing him to feel able to talk about it.

Anyway, this was what we had to say about it at the time.

On 19/11/2017 at 1:59 PM, Ant said:

is this where @Monkeys Fist has gone 

It’s taken time, but I’m finally able to admit that, whilst an audience member on Razzmatazz, I saw Alistair Pirrie’s knob, in the lavs when he nipped in for a piss. 

When I say, “I saw”, admittedly, I didn’t see much… and when I say “knob”, it was more like a reject walnut whip. 

But I was so traumatised that I tried to cop a feel of Zoe Brown’s snapper, and ended up getting thrown out. 

@metoo. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Ant said:

and stuff like this was nailed on to happen 

http://www.hotpress.com/Aziz-Ansari-releases-statement-following-sexual-assault-allegations/21673095.html

"clearly ignored my non verbal cues"  get up and leave ya dopey bitch, ya went back to a lad apartment after a date and texting for two weeks of course he's tried it on ffs

Unless the non verbal clue was a smack in face.

18 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You need an enthusiastic "Yes" now though, ahead of any sexual encounter. If you're a man that is.

Doesn't sound like he had one.

Didn't she give him a blowjob? Thats a reasonably enthusiastic yes in most books.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Didn't she give him a blowjob? Thats a reasonably enthusiastic yes in most books.

I really don't know man, I'm just setting out the feminist viewpoint. I think she might actually need to say it.

Just now, Rayvin said:

I really don't know man, I'm just setting out the feminist viewpoint. I think she might actually need to say it.

Well, with all due respect, that's fucking stupid.