Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

12 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Sissoko card?

Parky made a similarly bold statement about Sissoko being a star at Newcastle.

On 22/01/2013 at 4:11 PM, Park Life said:

I really still can't believe he might play for us. This boy is legend stuff. Will be a French regular for years to come. Ashley will be quids in.

Although on second reading he got 2 predictions right. :lol: 

The club would be run much more professionally which is a plus, but as ewerk points out we won’t be getting some oligarch hoying Pogba type fees around if that investment firm buy the club. 

There’d likely be a lot less risk of something mental happening, Rafa would most likely stay for a while and get a decent level of funding that would have us challenging for domestic cups. Still not believing owt until it happens as most of these articles are likely patched together with guess work after Staveley was seen at a couple of matches. 

20 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pros-for-buying-safc-vs-nufc.1397341/

Uh oh. Hope wor mandy doesn't see this and get her head turned.

That thread is absolute gold.  I love it when they start off by saying something like "Realistically" and then they come up with shite like they have a better stadium and that they can increase the capacity of it to 60k.  They have no realisation at all of what they are in the world.

5 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

That thread is absolute gold.  I love it when they start off by saying something like "Realistically" and then they come up with shite like they have a better stadium and that they can increase the capacity of it to 60k.  They have no realisation at all of what they are in the world.

It's not unlike that Northern Echo article they all lapped up arguing Sunderland was a better city than Newcastle. I.e. you'd have to be from Sunderland / nearby to even kid yourself that was true and the same goes for them being a more attractive option for a potential buyer.

Just now, Andrew said:

Has she said anything publicly?

She called you a bellend. :dunno:

I'm sure I saw that she wasn't one of the parties that had signed the NDA...

38 minutes ago, The Fish said:

She called you a bellend. :dunno:

I'm sure I saw that she wasn't one of the parties that had signed the NDA...

Fucks sake fish, it was a genuine question.

34 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

£150m over two years? Jog on. Next.

No idea if that £150m includes the TV revenue or not. If not, she's the best option.

Don't know how the press know exact figures, mind.

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official