Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, adios said:

:lol: I'll wank myself into oblivion if it actually happens but where NUFC is concerned it's best to prepare the bunker for armageddon. 

Aye it's like an email notification that say "We have some news about your lottery ticket", I'm cautiously optimistic until I open it and it's a free lucky dip for the next draw. :o:yahoo::cantlook: ... :(:suicide: 

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He'll still turn up, like Costanza after he quits, pitching up at the meeting regardless.

:lol: He’ll still be coming in to work and crawling under the same desk every day 10 years after the club is sold. 

It’ll be part of the deal tbh “look afta me ol’ Mucka Lee, ‘ees a sensitive lad and does no ‘aaarm, just likes to ‘ide under his desk, fanks”

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: He’ll still be coming in to work and crawling under the same desk every day 10 years after the club is sold. 

It’ll be part of the deal tbh “look afta me ol’ Mucka Lee, ‘ees a sensitive lad and does no ‘aaarm, just likes to ‘ide under his desk, fanks”

"He knows the best boozers and makes a cracking ham sandwich.... where are you going?" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Things seem to be going too quickly.

To go into Due Diligence would they have agreed on an initial price subject to this process being ok?

That would be my assumption.

Why would you agree a price before doing the due diligence?  I mean I'm sure prices have been mentioned, it's no point moving any further in a purchase if one side is asking for a billion and the other is only thinking about three hundred quid.  But you wouldn't agree a price until you know what you're buying.

The mackems still pinning everything on the tax issue :lol: Aye the threat of a £10m or so tax bill, after possibly years of litigation, will quash this potential £300m deal. This all started long after the tax issue news broke so it’s desperate as fuck that they keep pinning their hopes on that. Something may come out in due diligence but it’s not going to be the tax issue that is very public. 

28 minutes ago, Howay said:

We can’t be this lucky can we? 

Getting rid of fat boy and getting in professional ownership with hefty financial backing and getting it all done in time for the January window, the mackems must be buzzing. 

i know :lol:

i'm torn between getting stupidly excited and thinking this sort of thing would just never happen to us. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Things seem to be going too quickly.

To go into Due Diligence would they have agreed on an initial price subject to this process being ok?

Like DK is saying it’s more that they are comfortable that a deal could be made. The proper price negotiations would of course come after the due diligence, but it’s a positive as it means Ashley is inclined to believe his demands could be met as companies don’t like allowing others to go through their books. 

4 minutes ago, adios said:

Well, Rafa did happen.  Kind of makes you wonder if he's known about this since before he joined.

If he didn’t I’d imagine it’s what made him stay after Ashley being a cunt over the summer window. 

I certainly get the feeling he's believed something could happen recently.  He seemed very pissed off in August but now that seems to have changed a lot.  It may be just because we've had a decently enough start but I personally think there's more to it than that.

Sky saying reports of a bid are premature reiterating that they are looking at up to 3 clubs and nothing will happen till they have gone over the books.

Fatty's lawyer is saying that a number of credible parties have come forward since Monday.

7 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Sky saying reports of a bid are premature reiterating that they are looking at up to 3 clubs and nothing will happen till they have gone over the books.

Fatty's lawyer is saying that a number of credible parties have come forward since Monday.

Sky will say owt to keep a potential betting market open though.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Sky will say owt to keep a potential betting market open though.

Tbh saying they won't bid til they've done the due diligence isn't news at all.  The other clubs bit, you might be right.  They keep saying it but then there's absolutely no news about them going for anyone else other than what has happened in the past with Liverpool.

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11087486/kieron-dyer-thinks-newcastle-fans-have-unrealistic-expectations

:lol: These two wankers man, apparently we all still expect to be a CL team. They go on to say that the club has sky high potential despite saying how unrealistic the fans are being if they ever thought that before then saying we still couldn’t match Liverpool. Tweedle dee and tweedle dum ffs.

They played for us at a time the club was in the CL so of course the fans expectations were at that level then, it’s not like we would get in the CL a few times and think “oh there’s nee way we’ll get into the CL, we’re just a mid table team” fucking gimps. 

I hope we get bought and start rinsing everyone, these two will be the first to parade themselves as former NUFC players and talk about the fans glowingly if we did. 

Those two little cunts and their history re-write over their involvement in the undermining of SBR can go and fuck themselves. They should remember it was the peak of their respective careers* and considering the injury problems they both had the fans showed a lot of patience with both.

*I know Bellamy played in the CL for Liverpool but he had his best years here

• Like 1

FT & Reuters are media sources I trust - certainly more than Daily Mail, Sun, Sky Sports, Chronicle etc. 

'Due Dilligence' is being speculated. As far as I can tell, this line is coming from Lee Ryder and Lee Ryder alone. Besides the point, how can he possibly know due dilligence has begun given that both parties have signed an NDA?

NDAs are to protect both parties. They signal a genuine interest, nothing more.

It's a totally different situation to 2008 and 2009 though. 

:omgwank: (for Jimbo's benefit)

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official