Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

And tbf to Ashley I think those offers get progressively worse :lol:

Worse considering our predicament and him fucking about!

The second bid at the moment seems the worse one.  Too many caveats and clauses.

The fat cunt is all about cash.  He want's cash up front and now the fat horrible cancer bastard.  So why not give him what he wants?

As for the £100m.  Thats fucking DRASTICALLY more than what we could dream up with Ashley.  It's a slow processes, you cant expect 7-8 new players everytime the new transfer window opens, it would be madness.  That doesnt mean also that if we sell Rafa wouldnt get that cash on top too.

Aye, £100m isn't exactly mega bucks but it's an improvement on what we have at the moment.

The dream would be that one of the filthy rich owners gets bitten by the bug and buys out the remainder of the consortium and turns us into loadsacash wankers like Man City.

At this point im just resigned to the fact we'll have the fat bastard camped in until at least the end of the season.

My 'Optimism' has moved on to:

"now this charade is over, maybe rafa will get some money and wont leave at the end of the season!"

However Im fully aware Ashley will want to drag this on as long as possible to avoid having to let rafa bring anyone in this window

Ashley's response to The Times interview with Stavely

On Friday morning, a source close to Mike Ashley told SSN:

” We are not aware of any bid that doesn’t contain relegation clauses and we are not considering any further talks with PCP Capital Partners.

So the big baby genius has hoyed his toys out of the pram because his sophomore business tactics failed spectacularly?

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Aye, £100m isn't exactly mega bucks but it's an improvement on what we have at the moment.

The dream would be that one of the filthy rich owners gets bitten by the bug and buys out the remainder of the consortium and turns us into loadsacash wankers like Man City.

I'm happier with that and the kind of people being linked with this bid than what could quite reasonably have been expected. 

Quite probably Tory cunts but at least not an oppressive regime.

I assume the 'hurtful' comments are PR.  Can't imagine she's genuinely upset that Ashley is such a thundercunt.

25 minutes ago, adios said:

So the big baby genius has hoyed his toys out of the pram because his sophomore business tactics failed spectacularly?

I'm happier with that and the kind of people being linked with this bid than what could quite reasonably have been expected. 

Quite probably Tory cunts but at least not an oppressive regime.

I assume the 'hurtful' comments are PR.  Can't imagine she's genuinely upset that Ashley is such a thundercunt.

Absolutely. And with regard to the PR side, I would imagine we'll discover they're considerably better at it than Ashley

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

It's a fraction more than Mcclaren spent in a less inflated wistgvrddwndowb

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's a fraction more than was spent on Derek Carr's final tax free brown envelope fest, with Ashleys full approval. Not what was required for the squad, but Derek made a fortune :thumbup:

fyp

:good:

50 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Depressing as fuck this. I doubt Rafa will stick it out if theres no prospect of regime change. I know I wouldn’t.

it's still on the cards. keep the faith. we just need to not get relegated - easier said than done. over to fat mike now to ensure that doesn't happen and he isn't left trying to flog a championship team for buttons, or stuck with us forever. (i don't think either party wants that now). 

if he invests in players and we are close to safety in a couple of months, it could still happen before the close season

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Ashley's response to The Times interview with Stavely

On Friday morning, a source close to Mike Ashley told SSN:

” We are not aware of any bid that doesn’t contain relegation clauses and we are not considering any further talks with PCP Capital Partners.

Sure, the topics of the meeting at the Indian were just curry recipes and local roundabouts.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official