Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Can’t we just rename it Christmas Tree: Cunt?

This.

It should also getting the occasional bump because every week since trudging  through the 80s could be the week that CT gets the hang of this football lark.

• Haha 3

Anybody in the press or on twitter complaining about saudi money can fuck off. That ship sailed long ago.

if this is true I hope we drown in cash and steam roller every media darling club that the wankstain pundits jizz over, all the time speaking up for Ashley and his cronies and gaslighting his criminal mismanagement of our club. The man is a piece of shit in human form and I will be totally delighted when he fucks off for good. I don’t care about the saudis, Id rather it was that than venkys chicken or owen oyston.

• Like 9

I find myself rather indifferent to the Saudi money issue. I suspect all of our political leaders would behave the same if given the chance anyway.

Happy to just see the back of Ashley. I'd just about take Satan at this point.

Poch would probably be the easiest to get, given that OGS has not had enough time to fuck up ManUtd again due to Rona.

Happy with Rafa, of course, as "manager", or just about anyone instead of the current "head coach".

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

I assume that we're in agreement that when/if this goes through, both this thread and "Mike Ashley: Football Cunt" get immediately deleted?

Just remove "football" from the name of the thread ? 

Imagine if this did happen. The face of Phil Thompson and Merson on soccer Saturday. The sour faced old cunts. Mind you that's if Merson makes it through the lockdown. He's currently in his backgarden counting how many blades of grass he has after a bet with the guy in his bathroom mirror 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

There was a deal in place for pif to buy the mackems but it fell through when it transpired that sports unwashing wasn't what they were after.

They were going to buy Sunderland for sportswashing but they didn't have enough soap and bleach for a job that big. :good:

• Haha 1

Do we actually know that this is a Man City moment? I don't think we're that lucky. I mean I'm fine with us just losing Ashley, that's enough for me, but if the signs are there that it's more than that, it's going to be pretty special. 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Do we actually know that this is a Man City moment? I don't think we're that lucky. I mean I'm fine with us just losing Ashley, that's enough for me, but if the signs are there that it's more than that, it's going to be pretty special. 

We are set to become much, much wealthier than Man City. 

So this is almost certain then to be the exact  moment Uefa starts to properly enforce its financial fair play regulations and the premier league introduces a draft system. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official