Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

22 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

A low rent Ashley? Is it even possible to be lower rent than Ashley?

Isn't that pretty much just what Stewart Donald is? Came in all positive, drinking with the fans etc. then when it goes to shit he hides and claims he wants to sell.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They'll get bought eventually but it's never going to be like this. I'm still unsure if this is going to really happen, but it is probably the last gig in town in terms of sovereign wealth funds buying up football clubs. They'll get bought out by some low rent Ashley figure and I doubt they'll even really be able to enjoy it after all the attention this creates.

If it goes through, the press will be all over it - especially given the dearth of anything else to write about - and then we're going to be back to the complaints about the "magedia" and how unfair everything is.

Maybe the Reubens are the front men for the mysterious cabal of tyneside businessmen. It'll be interesting to see a re-run of the old classics.

i blame the mainstream magedia 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Isn't that pretty much just what Stewart Donald is? Came in all positive, drinking with the fans etc. then when it goes to shit he hides and claims he wants to sell.

When I think low rent I think cheap, low morals, and just generally shoddy in every aspect, obviously apart from their bank balances. I don't see how you could get lower rent in those aspects than Ashley when you see how he conducts himself and his businesses.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Brucey’s mates have started the ‘ Brucey should be given a chance’ campaign.

Trevor Sinclair on talkSHITE believes he should.Big Fat Heed Sam will fancy the job,if not,then he’ll want Brucey to stay on.

It's a matter of time before failed crystal palace owner simon jordon say's he was correct all along about ashley selling, richard keys will no doubt say the new owners should never go back to Rafa, rio ferdinand will design a thawb and kevin nolan will say he never wanted to manager NUFC.

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can’t wait for Keys to attempt to criticise us for taking Arab money :lol:

It's bound to happen.  The faster his body hair grows over his ugly face the better.

29 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

It's a matter of time before failed crystal palace owner simon jordon say's he was correct all along about ashley selling, richard keys will no doubt say the new owners should never go back to Rafa, rio ferdinand will design a thawb and kevin nolan will say he never wanted to manager NUFC.

Dennis Wise's forehead will emerge and then a few minutes later the rest of his face to tell us that he told us that Ashley would only sell to somebody capable of taking the club forward and that we should be thankful.

Ignoring the fact that he was engaging with Peter Kenyons attempts to sofa scrape.

Allegri's odds of being the next manager, should the takeover happen, have dropped. I mean for all that's worth, but as I've said before there's no way you can turn your nose up at Allegri. He's at least Rafa's equal when it comes to tactical nouse for one thing.

8 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I can't believe the optimism in here, is this really gonna happen? Have we all forgotten that we're Newcastle fans so it's all bound to go wrong, isnt it???

It’s happening 

10 minutes ago, zico martin said:

I can't believe the optimism in here, is this really gonna happen? Have we all forgotten that we're Newcastle fans so it's all bound to go wrong, isnt it???

It's looking good, but i won't be happy until i see the sports direct billboards down and in the bin

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zico martin said:

:lol: If it makes you feel better every article about us, if it goes through, is going to basically call us all cunts for being happy about it and then go into long rants about the Saudis background. We might get some information in between those rants as in the Guardian article KD posted, but there’s probably a ton where they’ll just call us all hypocrites and abhorrent. I look forward to every article concerning the likes of Uber, Twitter, Apple, Manchester City, Sheffield United, etc having similar write ups in them due to their investors/owners/practices. Apparently the PIF owns a greater share of twitter than founder Jack Dorsey, so I hope the journalists that will bash us will refrain from using that platform. 

I understand they’re bad btw, and I understand this is naturally going to happen but I’m just taking issue with the fact it’s immediately gone to blaming the fans for being excited about this despite the fact society as a whole has long, and will continue, to accept money from sources which act in questionable (to say the least) ways.

• Thanks 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official