Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Glen Keeley :lol:

I remember Da Fist saying “ he’s bloody useless son- he’d get lost on a rollercoaster.”

He must have been a giraffe in a previous life 

mmTxHsz_bSH8eyLfs7D4F3rU_XTj3eu-wViQroLY

:lol: That’s going to be brutal for him, it’s basically going to be professional people who know what they’re doing/how things should be run grilling him on why things were done in the shite way they were. Meanwhile Ashley has ran off into the sunset with £300m in his pocket. 

• Haha 1

I think there’s undoubtedly a large slice of geordie bashing about the media’s response to this takeover. Might be something to do with being good click bait as well but I doubt there would be the same opprobrium heaped on Palace or Villa.

I still find the idea that we should be held morally responsible for the house of saud because we wupport the club utterly ridiculous. Protesting ashley for 13 years got us nowhere and its not like we can do anything about it. Blame the PL and football not the supporters.

7 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: That’s going to be brutal for him, it’s basically going to be professional people who know what they’re doing/how things should be run grilling him on why things were done in the shite way they were. Meanwhile Ashley has ran off into the sunset with £300m in his pocket. 

I’d prefer a public flogging in Riyadh. Since I apoarently support the new regime we may as well roll with there approach to accountability

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I think there’s undoubtedly a large slice of geordie bashing about the media’s response to this takeover. Might be something to do with being good click bait as well but I doubt there would be the same opprobrium heaped on Palace or Villa.

I still find the idea that we should be held morally responsible for the house of saud because we wupport the club utterly ridiculous. Protesting ashley for 13 years got us nowhere and its not like we can do anything about it. Blame the PL and football not the supporters.

I think the biggest insult is the implication that fans will be willingly complicit in Saudi Arabia’s abhorrent views on human rights

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think the biggest insult is the implication that fans will be willingly complicit in Saudi Arabia’s abhorrent views on human rights

Yes. If we don’t stop supporting the club immediately.

9 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Aye, the fact that was said and then they’re still pretending they’re not saying anything about the fans is disgraceful tbh.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I’d prefer a public flogging in Riyadh. Since I apoarently support the new regime we may as well roll with there approach to accountability

Fuck that, he’d get an easy ride in Riyadh. 

Tie him to a Mackem and set them loose in the Bigg Market first night the pubs reopen. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Gary Oldman, good actor bloke? 
Which old cockney bint are we talking here, I’m not what you’d call an avid viewer of the Misery. 

Shut it, you slag

• Haha 1

I actually met @Sima once and he was really normal and nice. :lol:

I think Man City were beating us 5-0 at their Council Ground at the time . I think Aguero got them all :lol: 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I actually met @Sima once and he was really normal and nice. :lol:

I think Man City were beating us 5-0 at their Council Ground at the time . I think Aguero got them all :lol: 

Is that the one where sourness got sacked the day after? I went to that game. Long drive home lol

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Don't like the look of that, but surely Bein Sports and by extension Qatar don't have the juice to fuck over the Saudis. As people have been saying it would be an international incident if this was blocked. In fairness like the Saudis should be paying for football coverage, but I presume it's more of a fuck you to Qatar than it is a money issue. And surely the Saudis will have taken all this into consideration, maybe even greased a few palms, before they got this far along in the process. Can't see them paying Ashley the 17million deposit without some sort of idea that the fit and proper test was a formality.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official