Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

16 hours ago, Alex said:

He’s a fucking idiot. The best bit is the inference Saudi Arabia are taking steps to to curb piracy but it’s meaningless because it’s after the wto ruling. Like the two parties aren’t in communication, etc. And the Saudis ate just doing this in hope. The ruling itself was fairly nuanced anyway. I doubt Edwards has read or would understand it if he had 

As if the Saudi's would be remotely interested in toeing the line if they weren't confident that by doing it, they'd get what they want. 

• Like 1

Chris there, clearly not realising that Mike Ashley has already agreed a deal to sell.

Also coming out with the lazy argument that fans expect to be competing with Man City. He has his finger on the pulse once again.

Christ that article was dross. 

"Breaks silence" roughly translated here to mean "under pressure from our journalists, said the following nonsensical ramblings before finding an excuse to leave"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Christ that article was dross. 

"Breaks silence and wind" roughly translated here to mean "under pressure from our journalists, said the following nonsensical ramblings before finding an excuse to leave but not before dropping his bait to linger on as he left."

The dorty bastard.

• Haha 2

Mrs Waddle: "Ronny! You're my last hope! Can you help me? Chris must've taken some vow of silence as he's never uttered a word for months. It's driving us round the bend. Can you get him to open up or something? I've asked him what he wants for his tea but he's just blanking us!"

Ronny Gill: "Don't worry, Mrs Waddle, we'll get him to break his silence with some cunning 'Newcastle United takeover' questions. It never fails! He'll be asking for egg and chips before you know it!"

Mrs Waddle: "Oh thank you so much, Ronny! I knew I could rely on you! Just don't send round that Lee Ryder bloke. Chris think's he's a tit."

Ronny: "We'll try and send Mark Douglas, instead."

Mrs Waddle: "Ok, see you then, bye."

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Chris there, clearly not realising that Mike Ashley has already agreed a deal to sell.

Also coming out with the lazy argument that fans expect to be competing with Man City. He has his finger on the pulse once again.

This whole nonsense these people have built about us expecting to compete with City etc., the fact we could actually soon be in a position to do just that in a few years time cant be easy to swallow, this was not supposed to happen :D

I’ve said it before but if we as fans were demanding that we compete with the likes of Man City then why did the vast majority of the fans like Benitez so much? 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official