Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He could if the exclusivity has lapsed.

If the deal has passed O&D, there's not a hope in hell the buying side would be quiet about it. 

I can't think of a reason why Ashley would hold it up, he wants the money.

Im not sure how Ashley could

hold it up. If the deal is concluded conditional on receiving PL approval, then he could only interfere by meddling with the PL. who would likely tell him to fuck off 

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

I wonder how the ZOOM Call between Ashley & Bruce went yesterday ? I'm reading over on N.O. that Bruce is furious about something.

Theres a chance it might not be true you know

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

I wonder how the ZOOM Call between Ashley & Bruce went yesterday ? I'm reading over on N.O. that Bruce is furious about something.

According to my source they’ve stopped stocking roast beef Monster Munch in the vending machine. Bruce is threatening to waddle out over the issue.

Just now, ewerk said:

According to my source they’ve stopped stocking roast beef Monster Munch in the vending machine. Bruce is threatening to waddle out over the issue.

He’s FURIOUS

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

That'll be it then :razz:

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If they put in the Pickled Onion flavour it's a sign Rafa is coming back.

Rafa always used to have a pickled onion in his pocket. Not a little one either, a proper chip shop gobstopper.

Easily 70p worth.

It helped him think.

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rafa always used to have a pickled onion in his pocket. Not a little one either, a proper chip shop gobstopper.

Easily 70p worth.

It helped him think.

Bruce has a half eaten kebab & some cabbage leaves in his pockets 

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Easily 70p worth.

It helped him think.

Rafa loves English tapas.  Embrace the culture. 

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Go on then, explain how he could. Give it a go. I'm all fucking ears to hear this one.

What would the purpose of exclusivity be if the deal was a lock in no matter what?

56 minutes ago, trooper said:

I don't mind having an old computer, but I asked "HOW WAS THE FUCKING BACON"!

26117ec078b515423bd5fc706a1002fe.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I reckon Leazesmag has spent the last eight or so years gently rocking back and forth in a shit-smeared room, demanding the nurses answer his questions. 

What's he going to do with his bacon shed if we are owned by muslims ??

On Ashley hold up rumour, as far as I know Prem League solely deal with the club,who then deal with buyers, so I guess PL could tell club decision, and maybe have, and now there's tumbleweed from SJP.

The Newcastle saga rumbles on, and it’s good to see one or two of the Nationals catching up with what I’ve been telling them about the deal.

“Here’s the latest.

The Saudi’s will try again after shooting themselves in both feet. I originally said one foot – but it was both. Hiring Phillip Hammond to lobby is part of the new strategy although why they’ve chosen him I don’t know. He’s about as popular in the Tory party as I am in Newcastle!

“I still can’t work that out mind you – all I’ve ever done is tell you all the truth and I’m the only one prepared to do that. Surely you can see that now?

“Henry Mauriss is still at the table. If he wants it – it’s an open goal. Ashley is a willing seller – Mauriss has to get his deal done. Simple. There you go.

“As your beloved Rafa might say ‘facts’.”

61N+4nXps5L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Is that a quote from Richard Keys, who shagged his daughter’s best friend whilst his wife was having cancer treatment? 
Because if it is Richard Keys, who shagged his daughter’s best friend whilst his wife was having cancer treatment, I’d rather not read it, because Richard Keys shagged his daughter’s best friend whilst his wife was having cancer treatment.  

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official