Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

49 minutes ago, Carl said:

Sky Sports gagging reporters this morning 

Well it is International Gimp Tuesday (notice Scotty is quiet today?)

15 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

The fat man know this is his last chance to walk away with any semblance of a profit, he will be blowing Masters for baccy if he thinks it will sway them.

15 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Masters was put there to take the hit on these things.... Aye I've got me tin foil hat and ear flaps on.

He's doing a cracking job then, not sure how many watches, cans of coke or low rate borrowing deals will be coming his way when it's over though 

Edited by Carl

His current wage will no doubt see him alright. I'm sure it's something me or you will never see in our lifetimes.

Although with that bar set up you have, you must be punching in that direction.

• Haha 1

I see Ashley is apparently thinking about suing the PL. If they ever had the intention of making a statement they will rather keep their mouth shut or be very wary.

It will be very interesting as Ashley will be in possession of the whole communication of the PL with the consortium as it had to go through the club.

• Like 1

So everyone thought it was going through until the Qataries stepped in and now the Premier league must decide who is the better of two evils, the fact that the rest of the MENA region are on the side of the Saudis gives me hope.

45 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I see Ashley is apparently thinking about suing the PL. If they ever had the intention of making a statement they will rather keep their mouth shut or be very wary.

It will be very interesting as Ashley will be in possession of the whole communication of the PL with the consortium as it had to go through the club.

Could you imagine if ashley actually forced this through, he'd be a hero ffs :D

yeah, i know it's wishful thinking, but ffs ashley as a hero !!!!

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Nah, wouldn't be able to get enough stone.

No problem. Fatley can get all his zero hour contract workers on it Egyptian pyramid style whipping them through the streets collecting materials.

24 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

No problem. Fatley can get all his zero hour contract workers on it Egyptian pyramid style whipping them through the streets collecting materials.

Shame they do have to arrive by boat though. He won’t pay flights.

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

I’d treat everyone of you to a happy hour pizza then fuck off in my chauffer driven fatman mobile just before the bill arrived.

Oh aye and stick my two fingers up out the window.

Wonder what he's given them in lieu of the holiday they were promised.  A disciplinary probs

11 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Shame they do have to arrive by boat though. He won’t pay flights.

This country is famously accepting of people arriving by boat...

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official