Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Are you not entertained?

:jesuswept:

A news channel using actors* in interviews? 

Tsk, tsk, 

* (also author, professional hardman, gangster dildo) 

• Haha 4

I want the takeover to happen as much as anyone else, but the way Staveley was talking on Sky it seemed as if without help from the UK government, in terms of making the Premier League act in a more transparent way, it's not going to happen, or she at least has big doubts. She basically said it could all fall by the wayside if the PL are allowed to keep acting in the way they have been. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think it could be a case of these media moves by Ashley, Staveley and co as being acts of desperation, as opposed to the acts of people confident that they'll eventually get the result they're after. Maybe I'm making too much of the by the wayside comment, hopefully I am. 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

knight ryder fuming he didn't get the call for a guest spot on GB news 

"Over a decade on the United beat as me old mentor, Olly called it, trinity mirror group regional sports journalist of the year, spots on talksport, verbal jewelling with the man who would be king, Pards but nar, can't be dicing with journalistic death with the punters champion, can't risk trying to better the man they all ring for gold plated NUFC stories and ex-player anekdowt, anniken, err, old tales, nar, takes the easy option with a glorified YouTube promoter and actor fucking Wraith!!! At least when ah talk to ex-players it's purely for me puntas who queue up on a teatime for their NUFC fix in the flagship paper of Thomson House rather than massaging a goatee bearded ego. Fuck them, ah've Got Steve Watson on the blower tonight talking about THAT somersault throw in at ayresome park which is EXACTLY what my loyal readers want to read whilst a split arse ah've never heard of can only interview the Ring-piece Wraith! Lol. Laters."

Lee-Ryder__01.jpg

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Anyone on the virginity fleet down to London today?

you've got to give them credit for at least making an attempt. pretty sure master's didn't give a flying fuck, if indeed he was even aware they were there.

meanwhile, the most incompetent and complete and utter waste of fucking space supporters trust ever to fleece membership money from folk release the following statement....

Aftter consulting with the organisers to ensure the appropriate safety measures are in place, we want to extend our best wishes to those travelling to London to make their voices heard in the continued call for transparency from the Premier League.

beyond pathetic. 

• Like 1

:lol:

Johnson levels of shithousing by the PL. 

Mind you, if the buyers hold their nerve ( and they do seem fairly determined), this could play well for us in the long run- they’ll be so fucked off with the PL that when they eventually do buy us, it’ll be 

“ Right, you cunts, we’re having this league in double quick time, and there’s fuck all you can do about it”. 

Wishful thinking at its most extreme, I know, but the alternative is just Villa levels of beige, for ever. 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official