Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Delay tactics indicative of the PL arses falling out. They're doing it to frustrate the buyers in the hope they'll fuck off. Can only see it making them more determined 

What I said above, but with reduced t-levels. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

And of course it gives Bruce another year to do his best to get us relegated.

Attendance at SJP this season? 30,000?

I wouldn’t mind if he actually did his best, even for that,  but he just fucking turns up. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The lack of finger pointing by NUFC suggests it's our end that has dropped the ball. Either that or Staveley has put a spanner in the works being interviewed about the case by all and sundry

I wouldn't believe a word that came out of master's mouth or ashley's. the only winner is bruce, who keeps a job he doesn't come anywhere near warranting.

• Like 1

So another fucking pointless season under an owner that’s actively trying his hardest to sell the club. Left to watch Steve Bruce’s minging fucking tactics as well :lol:

• Like 1

So the EPL offered arbitration to come to a solution but don’t actually want to really take part in a fair arbitration.

No wonder the buyers didn’t accept arbitration as a way out and Ashley pursuing a case at the CAT.

Clear delaying tactics by the EPL, I'd wager they've demanded some documents from NUFC, NUFC lawyers are trying to prove or disprove their relevance and that'll take time. 

I don't understand why a SPAC can't be set up by PIF to provide sufficient separation? Or a wealthy individual related to the KSA royal family? Even if it's conjunction with the arbitration and CAT proceedings? 

24 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Clear delaying tactics by the EPL, I'd wager they've demanded some documents from NUFC, NUFC lawyers are trying to prove or disprove their relevance and that'll take time. 

I don't understand why a SPAC can't be set up by PIF to provide sufficient separation? Or a wealthy individual related to the KSA royal family? Even if it's conjunction with the arbitration and CAT proceedings? 

.com suggesting Ashley has a separate issue ongoing. Maybe one can't proceed until the other is settled? Conflict of interest maybe? 

Just now, Ugly Mackems said:

.com suggesting Ashley has a separate issue ongoing. Maybe one can't proceed until the other is settled? Conflict of interest maybe? 

CAT proceedings are distinct from the arbitration.

52 minutes ago, The Fish said:

CAT proceedings are distinct from the arbitration.

Knowing how things work the CAT case will probably getting dismissed because of the tribunal lacking jurisdiction.

The request from the EPL in the CAT case to extent the time to file evidence was probably rather a request not to file evidence.

24 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

So, for someone like me who pays little attention to all the takeover shit what's Ashley's CAT about? 

i'll always be your boss. 

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official