Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Don't anyone tell me Leeds were the only damned United. Never ending takeover with a league who really don't want it as their top brands aren't happy, Mike Ashley for over a decade, Bruce the latest duck egg in the dugout, another season of relegation or not far off it and even the professional writers being paid to cover us think it's a joke. 

• Like 4

What the fuck was that rap battle man :lol: 

The takeover could be declared dead tomorrow by all involved parties and it still wouldn't mean he was right about anything as everything he has ever said has been evidence free speculative nonsense. But aye, let's double down on our "victory" with a rap battle in public. It's like something out of The Office.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

The takeover could be declared dead tomorrow by all involved parties and it still wouldn't mean he was right about anything as everything he has ever said has been evidence free speculative nonsense. But aye, let's double down on our "victory" with a rap battle in public. It's like something out of The Office.

:lol: Exactly, the stupid cunts initial stance was that it was all bollocks and the Saudis weren’t for real, that is absolutely and very clearly not the case. At this point he’s just acting like he called it if it doesn’t happen, as if he knows the outcome of cases before they’ve even started. The very same bloke wrote an article about why it was all bollocks because he didn’t understand some of the filings with Companies house during the bid, he’s an absolute embarrassment tbh and would be better off just piping down rather than embarrassing himself further like he is with all this. 

Speaking of stupid cunts, Wraith has been on Simon Jordan’s talkSPORT show:

What an absolute shoeing he gets by Jordan :lol:, claims to have contacts on both sides of the deal. What a throbber. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

What an absolute shoeing he gets by Jordan :lol:, claims to have contacts on both sides of the deal. What a throbber. 

"....And if I may say one more thing, Simon, one more thing.....I have never, NEVER, shut the doors in Bliss and ran away when one of the bar staff, the tall gangly plank kid, was threatened with a gun and the lad that threatened him turned up later, and it's yet another slur the establishment have tried to sling in my direction."

4221396001_4282918546001_4282892399001-vs.jpg

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, Howay said:

There are good idiots in both sides tbh.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Let’s face it- there’s only one NUFC scribe with the street smarts to actually win a rap battle. 
5h2yhz.jpg

• Haha 11

I wouldn’t shed a tear if the takeover was rejected in a just process  because of the horrendous abuse of human rights and the rule of law in Saudi Arabia.

But the whitewashing and favourable treatment Qatar and bein are getting by some “impartial” journalists  is ridiculous. It’s a state that has a horrendous record of abusing human rights and the rule of law itself. Winning the rights to host the world cup in 2022 is down to bribery and a matter of investigations by the US department of justice. Their exercise of commercial rights is part of a broad political agenda with bein sports being a spin off of Al Jazeera to further Qatar’s reputation. No wonder that the chairman is not just the president of PSG but does also hold a position as minister.

• Like 3

I give a shit, but my expectations are so low so that there's no way I can be disappointed. Fanx Mike, fanx EPL!

• Like 1

I honestly think we will go down this season if we don’t get any players in.

Would be a lot easier for the sale to go through if we were a championship club and if the buyers were still interested 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Does anyone even give a shit anymore? I’m just in it for the Luke Edwards wine and chicken nights on Twitter tbh

I actually do give a shit, but mainly because of a curious and often baffled professional interest in the legal proceedings.

Otherwise it’s a meh from me.

• Like 1

If you haven't already, start contributing even a small amount monthly to the 1892 pledge because they way things are going it's going to help save the club in a few years time when we're at the mackem's stage. It doesn't have to be this way and it's easily avoided but as a wise man once said, if you keep poking a tiger with a stick it'll bite you and Ashley's gambles don't always pay off for him. If two of the promoted clubs come up full of spunk for their first year up we're in serious trouble as there's only Leeds from last year who were newly promoted and I think they'll be ok for the 2nd season syndrome. Again, we're going to have get ahead of the likes of Brighton etc and hope at least two of the promoted teams struggle. Bored shitless with it and you try to not let it bother you but it does. Imagine going into a new season with a bit of enthusiasm and hope? It's been far, far too long we've experienced it. Seeing the shit in the past and then seeing us realise our potential just to get into this fucking clip through the spiv who owns us is heartbreaking for anyone with a love of our club.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I wouldn’t shed a tear if the takeover was rejected in a just process  because of the horrendous abuse of human rights and the rule of law in Saudi Arabia.

But the whitewashing and favourable treatment Qatar and bein are getting by some “impartial” journalists  is ridiculous. It’s a state that has a horrendous record of abusing human rights and the rule of law itself. Winning the rights to host the world cup in 2022 is down to bribery and a matter of investigations by the US department of justice. Their exercise of commercial rights is part of a broad political agenda with bein sports being a spin off of Al Jazeera to further Qatar’s reputation. No wonder that the chairman is not just the president of PSG but does also hold a position as minister.

Spot on, the same people screaming sports washing at Saudi Arabia are helping Qatar with their own brand of it. They’re as bad as each other, do these people honestly think Qatar just sits on its hands doing fuck all to Saudi Arabia? As that’s the way it’s often portrayed which is exactly what Qatar wants. Saudi Arabia are probably the biggest and the baddest, but they’re kidding themselves if they honestly want to act like the ruling families in the other surrounding countries are shining beacons of humanity. 

Like you say, I’m all for a higher standard being applied but then we need to deal with the heavy ties to Qatar, UAE, and Russian mobsters at the top of the game just as much as blocking Saudi Arabia. We’re going to now act aghast at this type of phone hacking, yet when Liverpool did it to Manchester City’s scouting system it was largely met with a collective shrug. 

Of course there’s a part of me that would absolutely love this lot to come in and blow through fortunes getting NUFC to the top of the game, but more of me wants fucking rid of Mike Ashley and that’s what’s getting completely lost on a lot of these arseholes who constantly have pops at the fan base. Meanwhile we have to sit and watch Manchester United fans get applauded for storming their ground and getting a game cancelled before their owners buy Jadon Sancho and give Rafael Varane 500k a week. If these guys want to talk morals and fairness that’s fine, so let’s level the playing field and introduce hard caps on yearly salary and transfer spends, spread the TV money through the entire pyramid so that the lowest levels of the game don’t have to struggle financially all the time, that’s not what they want though they just want the current clubs at the top to remain there while they shrug and trot out lazy stereotypes about the rest of the teams. Until there’s some type of fair reporting on the fucking horrors committed by Qatar, and all the fucking shit that they do behind the curtain, it’s not fair of them to attack NUFC fans who want a deal with SA to happen. 

• Like 7

agree largely with both the above posts.

my gripe with n.u.s.t. is I believe they need to be more militant. while the share scheme might be a reasonable idea I think it's almost certainly doomed to failure and more so that if we're likely to be stuck with ashley I reckon the fat cunt would relish its success. I'm sure he'd be rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of being handed over £6m to completely ignore any input from a supporters group.

as it stands I'd be much happier to see money spent on four stand size banners highlighting premier league/big six corruption for the opening game against west ham.

the gallowgate covered with the face of masters stating his wish to see charity, then, no comment, no, comment, decline to comment.

maybe the leazes with masters face and then the comment 'the six clubs have agreed a voluntary contribution of £20m for plotting to destroy the football pyramid.

that sort of stuff.

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official