Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

It's a tiny bit coincidental that a story about Bruce supposedly considering his position, comes out the same day of this CAT hearing. Seems like a Keith Bishop PR classic. If it is I'm not sure what it says about this CAT hearing, if they are actively trying to shift some focus.

Maybe they aren't as confident as they let on, or maybe they are and just want to get it done quietly and move, who knows. Maybe that story coming out the day of the CAT hearing is purely coincidental, but again it's very coincidental that something the fans want i.e. Bruce gone is being floated as a possibility the same day we could potentially have very bad news about a potential sale of the club.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Oh well given that the de facto head of state is also the head of PIF we may as well not turn up :lol: 

It’s coning down to the question of being a seperate legal entity though. It’s not straight forward either way tbh

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

It’s coning down to the question of being a seperate legal entity though. It’s not straight forward either way tbh

Does anyone know what the Newcastle United 1892 Consortium, or to give him his other name, Keith from Gateshead, thinks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Does anyone know what the Newcastle United 1892 Consortium, or to give him his other name, Keith from Gateshead, thinks?

I watched bits of it (fuck they can drone on) and it reminded me of an old skool Toontastic politics debate with each side linking stuff to back up their point of view.

However the judge was impressed with the audience figures for the live stream :lol:

I have no appetite to focus on this rubbish and haven’t had for quite some time :lol: 

Im too used to misery tbh. Bruce telling us we were entertaining after losing 5-0

and ASM getting injured or something.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The Saudis have unblocked Bein and stopped the pirating of their broadcasts. It mightn't mean anything but it's not bad news.

I don’t think it does mean anything now. This ship has sailed long ago. My guess is that the PL will stick to their position that the state has to be named director. This impasse can only get solved by successful arbitration.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official