Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Charnley :lol: The hidden rebellion of the crushed man. 

He's another one I'd expect to be fired into the sun shortly as well tbh.

Only if they look under the desk in his barricaded office

Backtracking!

rtg:

"They aren't. They're investing a personal capacity. They are partners in a newly-formed US LLC (FPP Sunderland Llc), which in turn owns 100% of the new UK company FPP Sunderland Ltd. which will acquire the agrees proportion of the shares in Sunderland Ltd. They're not going via MSD Capital or MSD Partners precisely because they aren't looking for a quick return. Indications are that they want to around at least ten years, and will look to help regenerate the city as well as the club. This is a legacy project, not a money-making venture. Another subs bench spouting bullshit. I wonder who and why?"

September 20, 2019

"Grumpy Old Man"

i'm delighted to see the back of ashley. absolutely chuffed. excited at the prospect of competing at the top of the table again, but is anyone feeling a bit icky about the new owners? 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm delighted to see the back of ashley. absolutely chuffed. excited at the prospect of competing at the top of the table again, but is anyone feeling a bit icky about the new owners? 

Not one fucking bit.

How many people feel icky about the clothes they wear made in fucking sweat shops from Asia where conditions are shite?  

21 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Has hairy hands commented yet? 

he said it's on yesterday. one of the highlights of the day, along with edwards and simon jordan reporting the news

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Not one fucking bit.

How many people feel icky about the clothes they wear made in fucking sweat shops from Asia where conditions are shite?  

yeah, i don't feel great about that either :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Take your negativity and fuck the fuck off and when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back. Then fuck off again.

• Haha 5

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official