Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

It’s easy to wind them up without being sussed.I’ve been doing it for years.Of cause on occasions I’ve been accused of being a mag,but hoy an anti -toon post on there now and again and it’s all forgotten. Thick as,they are,thick as.

Tbf I suspect your encyclopedic knowledge of their football club probably does the job as well. "He's been going on about the birthday of some player who made one appearance for us off the subs bench 30 years ago marra, he has to be legit like, why the fuck would he know that otherwise??"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Tbf I suspect your encyclopedic knowledge of their football club probably does the job as well. "He's been going on about the birthday of some player who made one appearance for us off the subs bench 30 years ago marra, he has to be legit like, why the fuck would he know that otherwise??"

Excellent post

Have to say mind, the things the mackems are saying to each other about this are painful. If the Fish hadn't been over there I actually think a few of them would have ended it ;)

1 minute ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If it goes through before 6pm,tune in to BBC Radio Newcastle tonight between 6pm and 8pm.The mackems regularly ring in to comment on us before occasionally talking about their own team.I prefer to concentrate 100% on all NUFC matters.

Nice username. 

• Haha 4

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

Excellent post

You've long since convinced me of the merits of your knowledge of Sunderland mate, I'd even go so far as to say the board would miss it if you left :lol: 

38 minutes ago, OTF said:

Signs are looking good for Dirk Kuyt after our extended scouting report just arrived by carrier pigeon.

I wonder how many other irons we have in the fire.

These reports are wide of the mark 

• Haha 2

Just now, Rayvin said:

Have to say mind, the things the mackems are saying to each other about this are painful. If the Fish hadn't been over there I actually think a few of them would have ended it ;)

There's one saying that the Saudis could go bankrupt.

Another saying that the players won't come because their wives don't have enough expensive places to shop.

Some saying that it's not our club any more.

It is fascinating.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There's one saying that the Saudis could go bankrupt.

Another saying that the players won't come because their wives don't have enough expensive places to shop.

Some saying that it's not our club any more.

It is fascinating.

Well on the last one, it's not been "our club" at any point over the last 10 years anyway.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You've long since convinced me of the merits of your knowledge of Sunderland mate, I'd even go so far as to say the board would miss it if you left :lol: 

Gee thanks.Not so much the posters on RTG.They can be very touchy after some of my posts,especially when I mention 27-3-1970.

• Haha 1

Given they can only change the management/coaching staff I can't imagine they will make an immediate move. They'll want to carefully consider the next manager, making sure it's someone with a strong reputation, a vision and existing connections with top players. First task is to keep us up. My money is on Ted Lasso.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Don’t know much about Mandy but watching a few clips of her talking and I get the feeling they will have everything in place if (please god) this goes through today. Bruce out, new one straight in.

Good to see you break with tradition and take on subjects you’re not fully acquainted with :razz: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Don’t know much about Mandy but watching a few clips of her talking and I get the feeling they will have everything in place if (please god) this goes through today. Bruce out, new one straight in.

First three words are redundant. :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

it'll be interesting to see if anyone can explain why the PL performed the uturn in the end - has anyone read anything convincing on that yet? 

My own personal worthless opinion is that the PL didn't want any complicity between them and the err "big 6" gang of protectionist wankers to be aired at arbitration.  I think Ashley and his legal team had evidence of it. So that just left Qatar/Bein/piracy to be cleared up which was apparently months ago. 

Just a word of warning; it's now likely to be "the big 7" and we're likely to be included in any future ESL so advertisers can sell shit to 33 million Saudi citizens....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

My own personal worthless opinion is that the PL didn't want any complicity between them and the err "big 6" gang of protectionist wankers to be aired at arbitration.  I think Ashley and his legal team had evidence of it. So that just left Qatar/Bein/piracy to be cleared up which was apparently months ago. 

Just a word of warning; it's now likely to be "the big 7" and we're likely to be included in any future ESL so advertisers can sell shit to 33 million Saudi citizens....

This is completely my view of it too.

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official