Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm delighted to see the back of ashley. absolutely chuffed. excited at the prospect of competing at the top of the table again, but is anyone feeling a bit icky about the new owners? 

Nope. 

You guys are in for a shit storm of hate. From FFP accusations (brought about by the United/lfc/barca/etc owners on the UEFA board) to newspaper articles on how much your fans actually care about the suffering of people around the world and how complicit the fans are in human rights abuses..... All whilst Arsenal are sponsored by Emirates, whilst United have a Business partnership with Saudi Arabia, with F1, boxing, int horse racing events all held in the middle east with nowhere near as much hate...., the NHS deal with the Saudis, our govt, our military. All of the bullshit will be driven by the big clickbait clubs who have the media support, the utd/lfc fanboys in the media, reporters dedicated to just churning out negative news, anything to make your club look like cheats. 

I hope this takeover happens, not least cos it takes the pressure off my club but quite a lot because I fucking hate Ashley and what he's done to a football club, scandalous.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

They're all over that already. Saying how ungrateful we are.

And they're all grateful to Short for saving them from actual oblivion? Ashley did what he did for his benefit and no one else's. Short gave them an act of charity.

• Like 3

Just now, blueman said:

You guys are in for a shit storm of hate. From FFP accusations (brought about by the United/lfc/barca/etc owners on the UEFA board) to newspaper articles on how much your fans actually care about the suffering of people around the world and how complicit the fans are in human rights abuses..... All whilst Arsenal are sponsored by Emirates, whilst United have a Business partnership with Saudi Arabia, with F1, boxing, int horse racing events all held in the middle east with nowhere near as much hate...., the NHS deal with the Saudis, our govt, our military. All of the bullshit will be driven by the big clickbait clubs who have the media support, the utd/lfc fanboys in the media, reporters dedicated to just churning out negative news, anything to make your club look like cheats. 

I hope this takeover happens, not least cos it takes the pressure off my club but quite a lot because I fucking hate Ashley and what he's done to a football club, scandalous.

We're not entirely at peace with it ourselves for what its worth mate, but at the end of the day it's not like anyone liked us that much to begin with :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And they're all grateful to Short for saving them from actual oblivion? Ashley did what he did for his benefit and no one else's. Short gave them an act of charity.

And they hate him

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

There's a dissonance, Short was all right (even though he was the ultimate architect of their demise). Ashley is a good owner in their eyes because he only got us relegated twice, has only returned us to our 'natural position', and has us in a healthy financial state.

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

There's a dissonance, Short was all right (even though he was the ultimate architect of their demise). Ashley is a good owner in their eyes because he only got us relegated twice, has only returned us to our 'natural position', and has us in a healthy financial state.

Short only got Sunderland relegated twice. It just happened to be in consecutive seasons.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Ant said:

"Aye well you just bought your way into being competitive!!!"

yup get it right up ye peasants :lol:

This needs to be our new entrance music. 

Then pan out to the directors box to see Stavely, Reuben, and MBS lighting blunts with £50 notes.

I couldn’t give a fuck what the media, other fans, the mackems, bleeding heart do gooders etc etc think. If we have new owners that invest in the club, and we make some progress after 14 years of rot and stagnation, Im going  to fucking well enjoy it.  We’re a football club ffs, go whinge at someone else

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, NJS said:

It's frustrating watching SSN, even in the background, when they're recycling the same shite waiting for something to happen. 

I had the worse experience of sticking TalkSport on in the car for 10 minutes earlier.

If any of the people having a go at us or Man City fans or whover, actually did anything about the things they say we should do something about themselves, I might take interest in what they have to say.  But we all know they do fuck all and live in the same same world that we do where the  governments and companies that they work for happliy do business with these regimes when it suits their purposes.

• Like 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official