Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Those creeps harassing Staveley in Jesmond :puke: 

:lol: “Amanda this is OUR Holly” fucking hell Wraith must be sprinting over too, the unbearable pack of fame hungry creeps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I see Miguel Delaney is having a hissy-fit about it already, strange he was seemingly not alarmed when they were linked with his beloved MUFC, him and Barry Glenndenning can go off and have an anger-wank together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Holly currently embarrassing herself on FiveLive. A country isn’t capable of buying a club apparently, the interviewer then teaching her what a Sovereign fund means. Who the fuck is pushing this lass? Ohhh aye it’s that fucking knacker Wraith. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: “Amanda this is OUR Holly” fucking hell Wraith must be sprinting over too, the unbearable pack of fame hungry creeps. 

I know man, she’s as thick as mince an all. Anything connected Wraith just ends up being plain weird though.

• Like 2

I love all of you. We've stuck together through this shit for years and it's a genuine pleasure to be able to enjoy the reward with everyone here.

Haven't even been drinking, just the fucking truth. :D

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I love all of you. We've stuck together through this shit for years and it's a genuine pleasure to be able to enjoy the reward with everyone here.

You soft shite

• Haha 10

Literally as the news was coming in last night I felt the left side of my face go numb. Apparently it's bells palsy likely caused by an infection. Been given a load of antibiotics and steroids which 9 times out of 10 clears it up. What I'm taking from it is it was Gods way of giving me a little punishment, so I never have to destroy myself with cognitive dissonance  over the moral complication of who our owners are 😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Brill for the young uns. We won nowt in the 90s but I wouldn’t change it for the world. I hope they enjoy the ride. 

This is it. I’m sitting here with my kids, so excited, and knowing the ride we had then, their future is going to be phenomenal. 

:lol:  I’m even trying to talk my daughter out of Cambridge university because of the buzz that’s going to be around Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Where’s the apology, fucknuts? :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Exactly how I feel. So happy for everyone.

• Like 1