Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I’m still in shock that this has went through and we are finally rid of Mike Ashley, the absolute whirlwind way it come out of nowhere and went through in a 24 hour or so period probably amplifies the feeling of shock. I think it’ll be a while before it really sinks in, probably around the time we start signing players we get linked to. 

Absolutely fucking buzzing for our fanbase and for the city. If anyone was in any doubt about this lots intentions I think the Staveley interview with SSN completely underlined them, a complete power shift in football is coming and it’s unbelievable that it involves our club :lol:.

• Like 5

Just watched Wraiths 7 minute tweet. The lad genuinely thinks his was an integral part of engineering the takeover. What a fucking whopper. The most detestable arsehole ever. 

Bruce I think will be gone before Spurs. They are going to let the dust settle then he'll be peddled. Hopefully they'll have someone lined up. 

I've not been this happy since, well...... Ashley bought the club off Hall and Shepherd. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Just watched Wraiths 7 minute tweet. The lad genuinely thinks his was an integral part of engineering the takeover. What a fucking whopper. The most detestable arsehole ever. 

Bruce I think will be gone before Spurs. They are going to let the dust settle then he'll be peddled. Hopefully they'll have someone lined up. 

I've not been this happy since, well...... Ashley bought the club off Hall and Shepherd. 

:lol: It’s genuinely staggering, when I saw him saying it on SSN I was in shock and thinking I’d misheard but the bloke has since doubled down that he thinks he alone convinced Amanda Staveley to buy NUFC. 

• Haha 3

I’m actually creasing at these cunts that are trying to make out there’s any chance Bruce stays on :lol:

Also just read that stupid little mackem loser Glendennings shit article, honestly the bitterness and fume from little bottom feeders like him is enough but the trophies to follow will be outrageous. Genuinely don’t know how to feel about all of this but I am steaming and didn’t do a lick of graft today, so in a way had a typical day in the life of Lee Ryder. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 5

I still can't believe we got rid of Ashley. I was beginning to think that this day would never come.

It's time for Newcastle to reach the glory days it deserves.

I'm so, so, so excited.

• Like 1

The quickest win the new regime could achieve (apart from immediately sacking pumpkinheed) is to get the ground deep cleaned. The fat pig former owner has let the place get into an appalling state.

Get it sparkling again and looking like some pride is taken in the place before you invite any new potential signings (managerial or playing staff) for a look around. 

• Like 1

Those 30 hours were amazing. It came totally out of the blue and the pace it was suddenly completed was incredible after it was dragging on for so long.

When it was finally done and the news were coming in, it felt much better than winning the world cup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The quickest win the new regime could achieve (apart from immediately sacking pumpkinheed) is to get the ground deep cleaned. The fat pig former owner has let the place get into an appalling state.

Get it sparkling again and looking like some pride is taken in the place before you invite any new potential signings (managerial or playing staff) for a look around.