Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wor Mandy has been for a walk around SJP

'Oooo no, those Sports Direct signs will have to go'

I'm sure Mike will appreciate getting the bill for them.

19 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: My mates brother is a Liverpool glory hunter and has been unbearable for years, he was very quiet in the group chat yesterday before just repeating that he wasn’t bothered so long as they had Klopp then said he might just stop watching footy when Klopp leaves as footy is shit now anyway :lol:.

my little lad has maintained he's a newcastle fan in the face of relentless piss-taking from the other kids at school. we live in south east london but they're all liverpool/man city/chelsea fans. 

he's not really that bothered about watching footie. i don't really blame him given the shite i've insisted he sit though. got a feeling that's about to change and he night have the last laugh in the school playground :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wor Mandy has been for a walk around SJP

'Oooo no, those Sports Direct signs will have to go'

You know what, that should be the very first thing to happen. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye but no doubt there's some clause saying they have to stay for the remainder of the season.

I think Ashley really wanted to sell at this stage. Especially after the deal looked to be cattled last year and no one else stepped in. We’ll see of course but I’m not sure the buyers would’ve accepted any of his petty clauses and would’ve been after a clean break from the old regime.  And I don’t think he was prepared to jeopardise the deal. A lot of people talk about the club being this massive advertising vehicle for him. But the numbers don’t really stack up. He lost interest ages ago and was just holding out for a price 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

my little lad has maintained he's a newcastle fan in the face of relentless piss-taking from the other kids at school. we live in south east london but they're all liverpool/man city/chelsea fans. 

he's not really that bothered about watching footie. i don't really blame him given the shite i've insisted he sit though. got a feeling that's about to change and he night have the last laugh in the school playground :lol:

Get him a wheelbarrow for Christmas. He'll need something to keep his knackers in when he returns to school after next summer's transfer window. 

• Haha 7

55 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/08/mike-ashley-claims-rejected-higher-offer-newcastle-saudi-takeover

DId he fuck turn down a higher offer :lol: He'd have taken an offer that was 1p more than the Saudi one just on point of principle.

It'll have been an offer sent to that email address they hoyed up. From Francis Timothy Mercury

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye thought as much.  Will come down in new year

I'm sure they wouldn't bother replacing them if someone accidentally ripped them off. And put them on a bonfire along with an effigy of Ashley.

• Haha 2