Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

8 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Liverpool as well. They're in a decent cycle at the minute, but once us, Chelsea and the Manchester clubs are spending like they can't it might be closer shop top 4. And I'm all for it.

I actually think Manure are fucked for spending, they just sold millions in shares and the Glazers pocketed it. No attempt made to pay off their £443 million debt.

8 hours ago, Howay said:

Ollie Holt has lost the plot off the back of the takeover, not sure I had him down to be one of the group of pricks that would immediately become some holier than thou white knight type but seems he is. Imagine if this was happening to manchester united the same group would be writing articles about how we can open discussion on the Saudis many issues but for now let’s enjoy this moment. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Where is that buttplug that Mike calls Charnley? 

Heard more from Amanda and Mehrdad in the last 48 hours combined, compared to Lee's tea steeping abilities and speaking abilities since 2014.

Clearing his desk.

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The Times, today…

83721071-71CD-4093-9F45-878E087D388E.jpeg

Where's that jail picture superimposed on Buckingham palace? Downing Street or on the union jack? Or superimposed on the stars and Stripes or the Israeli flag? Or Chinese? Regional prejudice at work yet again, it's been happening for years and not just restricted to this takeover news. Fuck'em.

• Like 9

Yep, that's hard to look at.

Then again, the Times is owned by Murdoch who, as i recall supported the Iraq war. 460,000 deaths followed that.

It's very sad that our society permits this, but on the other hand, this is the society we choose to have. If there's blood on our hands, there's blood on everyone's. I vote against this shit every time I get the chance. Does Murdoch? Does he fuck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The amount of virtue signaling and “won’t somebody think of the children” type shite is laughable. I understand it was always going to be a discussion point but it’s got to the point where I genuinely struggle to find any coverage of it that isn’t just this type of hand wringing tokenism, each time with a reference to how it’s just important to mention it and it’s not talked about enough. 

• Like 1

I suspect this will pass once the press get their fill of it, which might only actually be a few days. Guardian aside, I've actually seen hardly any fans even of other clubs kicking off about this. No one seems bothered. And maybe that is an indictment of our society but then it's not the fans fault we ended up here as everyone keeps saying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yep, that's hard to look at.

Then again, the Times is owned by Murdoch who, as i recall supported the Iraq war. 460,000 deaths followed that.

It's very sad that our society permits this, but on the other hand, this is the society we choose to have. If there's blood on our hands, there's blood on everyone's. I vote against this shit every time I get the chance. Does Murdoch? Does he fuck.

And Murdoch who billions of Saudi money in Fox. 

It’s all jealous bollocks and no doubt more of the same shite in the Sundays tomorrow. Come and have a word with us when you’ve finished with every other investment they have in the UK.

Til then, fuck all of them, twice. :lol: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I suspect this will pass once the press get their fill of it, which might only actually be a few days. Guardian aside, I've actually seen hardly any fans even of other clubs kicking off about this. No one seems bothered. And maybe that is an indictment of our society but then it's not the fans fault we ended up here as everyone keeps saying.

Aye was just about to say it feels like they all have to get it out their system to make themselves feel better about then wanking off over the football eventually on display like they do with PSG, City, etc.

That picture of the kit though man :lol: the blokes like some ‘edgy’ teen that’s writing a poem he thinks is going to be really emotive. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

The amount of virtue signaling and “won’t somebody think of the children” type shite is laughable. I understand it was always going to be a discussion point but it’s got to the point where I genuinely struggle to find any coverage of it that isn’t just this type of hand wringing tokenism, each time with a reference to how it’s just important to mention it and it’s not talked about enough. 

We'll be doing everyone a massive favour and help highlight it and have it discussed. You're welcome. :good:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

The world: Today on 9/11, we remember those that were lost. #NeverForget. And let's hope that something that bad never happens again. 

Ollie Holt: Hold my beer. 

• Haha 3

"Shola, Shola give us a wave."

"Sorry, Have a smoothie in my hand along with a fishing rod."

"Have I ever told about you my hero?"

"Chicken wings?"

⚙️

"The bone saw! Obviously.. How would you dismember a black cat?"

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Holt a Man City fan and general bull's clem.

I remember on Sky's dismal The Sunday Supplement he was one that fully bought in to how fucking important everything that fell out of his gob was. Lads man, you write stories about a game for a living. 

• Like 2