Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

46 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

dare you to sum it up

:lol:

Jones could be there til Summer

PCP are only suggesting names to Pif who will then run the numbers and either agree with the recommendation or just choose their own choice.

Pif totally caught off guard with money vote and surprised how their “threat letter” backfired.

* Duncan delivers it so much better though :) 

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:

Jones could be there til Summer

PCP are only suggesting names to Pif who will then run the numbers and either agree with the recommendation or just choose their own choice.

Pif totally caught off guard with money vote and surprised how their “threat letter” backfired.

* Duncan delivers it so much better though :) 

What is his rationale for thinking this? Because this would be a concern if true. I mean I can't imagine someone just told him that they were caught off guard.

FFS :lol:

Right, I'm just going to ping you next time something concerning comes up before trying to appraise it and you can tell me if the source is reliable or not before I waste any time on it.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Its worth noting that Castles is, generally, completely unreliable as a source of information on anything other than Jorge Mendes related news.

Are you trying to say CT gets his information from unreliable sources? Is that what you're saying? :lol: Because if you are I'm going to have to sit down and re-evaluate everything he says from now on. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

FFS :lol:

Right, I'm just going to ping you next time something concerning comes up before trying to appraise it and you can tell me if the source is reliable or not before I waste any time on it.

:lol: I mean Andrew might be right but Castles is a football writer for the Sunday Times.

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: I mean Andrew might be right but Castles is a football writer for the Sunday Times.

Oh of course, dont get me wrong its not a pop at you! 

But being a writer for the times means hes got a record behind him and its largely shit.

Everyone will be chucking out opinions on us at the moment, being a pro doesnt mean theyve an inside track and castles rep is as ive said above. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And then knocked her around when she was pregnant.

He had to get that onto his cv to keep his job at The Spectator 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nothing would make me happier about this whole takeover than to see him given some sort of ambassadorial role at the club. 

The man could talk Hyenas in to becoming vegan. 

He would also make vegans eating hyenas.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Steve Wraith,the fans spokesman ( well that’s what Jim White believes) on talkSHITE soon.He’s in the building/Centurion 

:lol: How was your night camping in the bogs? 

Front row seat? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Steve Wraith,the fans spokesman ( well that’s what Jim White believes) on talkSHITE soon.He’s in the building/Centurion 

60 seconds in and Wraith's said he was the victim of "far left trolling" :lol: 

• Haha 7