Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hope she didn’t interview herself- it’ll be 2050 before she starts. 

She can do it in front of the mirror. With those eyes she can easily interview herself two times at once.

• Haha 2

You do wonder whether there's a club account that the tv money gets parked in to cover the squads monthly wages etc, and you certainly wouldn't put it past Ashley to think "£305m bought you the club, the stadium and the training facilities... I'm not leaving you the £30mil sitting in the bank too"

• Like 1

Reminds me of when people were just waiting for Shepherd to go all those years ago. 

I don’t think people wanted him to die like - edit - why did I have it in my head he died straight after leaving rather than AN ENTIRE DECADE later. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Reminds me of when people were just waiting for Shepherd to go all those years ago. 

I don’t think people wanted him to die like - edit - why did I have it in my head he died straight after leaving rather than AN ENTIRE DECADE later. 

Didn’t he die from a virus he got from Ant?

Bring back Leazes!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hall senior sold the club when he was in hospital with pneumonia, from which he obviously recovered and went on to redevelop La Sagesse iirc. 

Mind, I was surprised to see Hall on the news the other day, thought he had died yonks ago. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hall senior sold the club when he was in hospital with pneumonia, from which he obviously recovered and went on to redevelop La Sagesse iirc. 

Mind, I was surprised to see Hall on the news the other day, thought he had died yonks ago. 

Was at the lights outside freeman when he was leaving after recovery and instinctively gave him the v's. Genuinely believe my act played a part in him leaving.

• Haha 6

There was meant to be about 30 people who were friends and family of Shepherd who were in various different bullshit roles at the club until Ashley bought it. Still think of him as a loveable rogue like. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

There was meant to be about 30 people who were friends and family of Shepherd who were in various different bullshit roles at the club until Ashley bought it. Still think of him as a loveable rogue like. 

Were they bullshit rolls, or were they actually important rolls that Ashley just didn't want to pay for?  You know, like scouts and directors of football.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You do wonder whether there's a club account that the tv money gets parked in to cover the squads monthly wages etc, and you certainly wouldn't put it past Ashley to think "£305m bought you the club, the stadium and the training facilities... I'm not leaving you the £30mil sitting in the bank too"

I wouldn’t worry too much about all that. They probably need some transition funds. Bruce and his team out. New team in. Small changes around the place (maybe the sportdirect boards down) private jets everywhere. Petrol money for the people who pick Geordie Gazza up 

48 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Were they bullshit rolls, or were they actually important rolls that Ashley just didn't want to pay for?  You know, like scouts and directors of football.

Fair point :lol: