Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

22 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So I've just googled Wraith because I'm curious as to what he actually thinks his job is, and Google believes him to be an 'actor'. And he has his own imdb page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1724384/

Complete with painful showreel proving that he is not an actor after all.

It says “knobjockey” on his Linkdin page. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

So I've just googled Wraith because I'm curious as to what he actually thinks his job is, and Google believes him to be an 'actor'. And he has his own imdb page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1724384/

Complete with painful showreel proving that he is not an actor after all.

he has featured in some really, erm, interesting films

• Haha 1

“So would you rather the MURDEROUS, EVIL, PLANET KILLING Aramco sponsoring you or cute sock seller Sports Direct!?” 

“Murderous evil planet killing Aramco please….”

:) 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Tom said:

“So would you rather the MURDEROUS, EVIL, PLANET KILLING Aramco sponsoring you or cute sock seller Sports Direct!?” 

“Murderous evil planet killing Aramco please….”

:) 

I'm plumping for whichever one is most likely to push the already apoplectic mackems closer to the edge.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Apoplectic Mackems sounds like a Half Man Half Biscuit song.  

Which reminds me, does anyone remember the irreverent fanzine Half Mag Half Biscuit?  

I do! I once used my proto-GCSE French to translate a newspaper article they'd reprinted - unsolicited, obviously. :lol:  It was basically the French press talking about the draw for the next round of the Waffa in 94-95 and saying "anyone but Newcastle please" in the wake of us demolishing Antwerp. In hindsight I should have submitted it for publication under the pen name Stéphane Maréchal-Bertrand or similar.

• Haha 10

13 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Apoplectic Mackems sounds like a Half Man Half Biscuit song.  

Which reminds me, does anyone remember the irreverent fanzine Half Mag Half Biscuit?  

I do, might have written an article for them.

On 11/11/2021 at 20:06, Howmanheyman said:

I got up to him answering the door. That's quite enough. :lol: He's got some fucking tickets on himself, mind. :lol:

:lol: 

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I do, might have written an article for them.

“ So Lee, what inspired you to become a journalist?”

” Whey, y’knaa, when a was 19 a got me Nana to read iz summick, was by a daft lad in a fanzine… it was a road to Dasmacsca… Damascara… a right eye opener. So a learnt to read, then write, then won the Trinity Mirror Group Regional Sports Reporter of the Year 2014.”

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ So Lee, what inspired you to become a journalist?”

” Whey, y’knaa, when a was 19 a got me Nana to read iz summick, was by a daft lad in a fanzine… it was a road to Dasmacsca… Damascara… a right eye opener. So a learnt to read, then write, then won the Trinity Mirror Group Regional Sports Reporter of the Year 2014.”

Ah coulda been a contender but now I watch on, face pressed against the windows of these fancy places where the great and good have their prestigious awards ceremonies thinking, it could've been me.....it could've been me.......lol, just joking toontastic, ah wouldn't swap essembee for Alan 'wide of the mark' Oliver any day. Ryder, err, ah mean, HMHM and out!  :good:

• Haha 6