Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Have they bought them btw? The last thing I can see is Staveley saying we looked at them, but Serie A is a mess. 

I can't see anything on Google saying they've actually bought them. The latest news is Inter's General Manager (earlier today) trying to show a bit of leg and saying "The Saudis won't want to stop at Newcastle."

Edited by Gemmill

Lads. The takeover of Inter hasn't happened. 

Google it. Check twitter. There's some no-mark accounts claiming "it's on", with one claiming they're going to pay £1bn for a club that's in financial ruin. 

It's bullshit. 

Hasn’t this been rumoured for ages? And they were just one of the clubs they were looking at along with us. Apparently Serie A is the most popular league in Saudi Arabia and was in part why there was all those snidey comments about us coming out of Serie A execs after we were purchased. 

I don’t see anything online like Gemmill says, so maybe it’s just more ITK type stuff? They’ve claimed Inter have been bought about 3 times since we were taken over. I think the Inter owners are supposed to be quite against losing a controlling stake in the club as well, so any purchase by PiF would be a minority stake.