Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Lads are off to Saudi Arabia over the international break. What odds on one of them doing something wildly inappropriate while they're there?

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

just wondering as I might've missed it amongst all the transfer comings and goings this week, but...

has there been any updates on either the sponsorship of the ground etc or for that matter fat mikey taking stavely to court and why? 

No.

I mean I'm obviously delighted the sports direct shite came down and it's a shame it wasn't sooner. but wasn't it rumoured that it was to stay there until new sponsorship was in place?

similarly, wasn't there a rumour that the signs being taken down before a new sponsor was found was the reason for ashley's case? 

been over a month now since his tat disappeared, is that too short a period to have something else in place?

no marketing expert me as I'm sure that's obvious!  :)

Edited by thebrokendoll

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

just wondering as I might've missed it amongst all the transfer comings and goings this week, but...

has there been any updates on either the sponsorship of the ground etc or for that matter fat mikey taking stavely to court and why? 

Ask and you shall receive.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I can't at any point remember hoping it was adequately serviced.

:lol:

I think I just had a period of not thinking about him. Now he's forced his way back into my thoughts, it's helicopter-in-a-flat-spin time again. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m assuming that once the CEO is in, that’s when those sorts of things will get going. I think everyone there is flat out on finding any fucker who is willing to come and play football

but then if the rumours that ashley's fucking grotesque signs were to remain in place till new sponsorship was agreed then surely they would still be there? and if it isn't then you could bet your last penny the fat cunt would be suing stavely for that too?

I'm aware we've had delays over sponsorship due to the other pl clubs kicking off over ownership related companies being involved and market value shit etc but surely something must be close to being in place by now and was being sorted in the background regardless?

would be nice to think once we've got some sponsorship in place we can make bids for players whereby the initial payment is higher and less reliant on outlandish add ons for winning the champions league?

7 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

but then if the rumours that ashley's fucking grotesque signs were to remain in place till new sponsorship was agreed then surely they would still be there? and if it isn't then you could bet your last penny the fat cunt would be suing stavely for that too?

I'm aware we've had delays over sponsorship due to the other pl clubs kicking off over ownership related companies being involved and market value shit etc but surely something must be close to being in place by now and was being sorted in the background regardless?

would be nice to think once we've got some sponsorship in place we can make bids for players whereby the initial payment is higher and less reliant on outlandish add ons for winning the champions league?

The SD signs coming down appears to be part of what he's suing them for. It mentions it in that DM article I posted. 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The SD signs coming down appears to be part of what he's suing them for. It mentions it in that DM article I posted. 

ah right, I hadn't noticed that, only ewerks link.

I hope to god the fat cunts lawyers never get wind of the criticisms I've made about his ownership. I'm a bit skint at the minute.