Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

On 22/03/2022 at 15:28, PaddockLad said:

TF: Don't call the media "hypocrites" and other now apparently questionable standpoints...

https://true-faith.co.uk/criticism-of-newcastle-united-a-users-guide-to-coping-with-it/

I wonder how vocal the journalists mentioned in that article have been on human rights in the UK? There's a certain part of the UK not far from where Delaney and Glendinning were born where until very recently it was illegal for the gay community to marry, adopt or even donate blood. Women's access to abortion is still pretty much not available.

I could be very wrong but I don't recall hearing much about these issues from then? Then again the average punter isn't concerned about something so unfashionable so why should they be bothered about it.

They can stick that piece of whatabouterism up their arse sideways.

• Like 5

Class! 

I went to see them play the mackems at the Stadium of Light & have seen them play a couple of times at Durham so I’m looking forward to this.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Think i shall try and take my nephew to this. My sister in law plays football and shes keen to get him to see a game. This would be great as his old man is a Forest fan so he would be gutted when he comes home with a Toon shirt too 😂

I think it's a class move from them to let the Women's team play a match there. £3 a ticket with under 16s/concessions free should see the place filled up hopefully. 

Listening to Gary Neville's podcast. He's speaking to Martin Tyler the nonce.  According to Tyler, Tuchel is doing a great job and is answering questions he shouldn't have to answer.  Fucking bell end.  Why doesn't he come out and defend Howe?

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to Gary Neville's podcast. He's speaking to Martin Tyler the nonce.  According to Tyler, Tuchel is doing a great job and is answering questions he shouldn't have to answer.  Fucking bell end.  Why doesn't he come out and defend Howe?

Depends on the context of the interview. Is Eddie Howe's name put forward for him to offer up an opinion on him, or is it a discussion about Tuchel / Chelsea?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol: imagine the slander cases that could pile up against Wykiki

• Haha 5

Just now, Alex said:

Agreed on both counts. Decent article, horrific website 

Good article just a shame a more senior writer couldn't have written it instead for an even better take.....

SKY'S the limit for new man in the Toon!

'Jimmy come lately, there's a new man in toon' might have been the lyrics to the eagles record in the seventies when supermac and Terry Hibbitt were strutting their stuff at the hallowed turf at the cathedral on the hill but now ex-sky supremo James Darroch could be about to transform the club in the same way one of his predesse, predat, err, the bloke who had the same job years ago, one, Frederick Fletcher, the Scottish Rottweiler once did in the Keegan entertainer years when the new kids in toon were the likes of Andy Cole, Les Ferdinand, Tino Asprilla, Alan Shearer and of course the man who would go on to give me many retro stories years later as I managed to get his number once at a clubcall publicity shoot, one Darren 'They shall not pass' Peacock.

Lee Ryder

4221396001_5248502522001_5248500552001_vs.0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8