9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've just got an MSc from there! :lol: 

that might be the best humble brag I’ve ever seen :lol:

congratulations btw!

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nah, the humble brag is I got a distinction 😂

Thanks btw

0963B2E0-93FB-426F-A79C-3E4490872F32.jpeg

quite an achievement and definitely one worth bragging about - despite doing it at Sunderland - congratulations!

• Like 1

aye  well done kd.

pleased I revisited this and seen the updates as I didn't have a clue what an msc is.

was slightly concerned though that as you'd picked it up in sunderland there was a reasonable chance your knob could fall off.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's well established that even if a good chunk of it fell off, he'd at least be clocking in at average size. 

ah right.

as a relative newcomer here I'm intrigued as to who it is that's had personal experience of it?

It was mainly personal experience of him telling us all how big it is. :lol:

It was a long time ago tbf, he hasn't mentioned it in a while, although I assume it's still absolutely glorious. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It was a long time ago tbf, he hasn't mentioned it in a while, although I assume it's still absolutely glorious. 

That's a slight revision on what actually happened tbf :lol: 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Is that one of those nursing “qualifications”?

That’s cool as fuck though well done.

Aye. Basically a way to make senior Nurses do most of the jobs Doctors do at half the price 

https://www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/advanced-clinical-practice/what-advanced-clinical-practice

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is that why he seemed to put Stevie's nose out? :lol: (As well as being virtually  a mackem?) ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Everyone is magnificent compared to the Chinese mouse

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

And this is the bid edwards was backing :lol:

:lol: He loves revisionism doesn’t he? His point at the time was that the Saudi bid was a load of bollocks and the Mauriss bid was genuine, what in that article does Luke think backs that up? It sounds like exactly what everyone said at the time - a bloke that’s a chancer. I don’t remember people saying it didn’t exist just that it was clearly fucking bollocks, which again it’s proving to be since his exclusivity has lapsed and he’s still not providing any documents.

I’m not sure why Edwards constantly tries to twist on this topic, he couldn’t be arsed to look into the emerging takeover when he was flying to Baku for the Europa final so he wrote the whole thing off. Then he heard of this bullshit bid by Mauriss and basically backed it as the genuine, most likely bid simply because he needed to cling to something, he was completely wrong on both points. 

It is fairly interesting that Sheffield United’s owners seems to be looking to sell mind. 

• Haha 3

The funny thing is, if Mauriss got his shit together a leveraged buyout would have shot through. We’d have been absolutely fucked, probably worse than under Ashley. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tom said:

The funny thing is, if Mauriss got his shit together a leveraged buyout would have shot through. We’d have been absolutely fucked, probably worse than under Ashley. 

I thought the wine and cheese man was taking a holiday from Twitter :lol:

Not sure what would have been worse - the state of the club under Mauriss or Edwards being right about something.  

• Haha 2