Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Abdullah Alghamdi:

“I am not very knowledgeable about what is going on with Newcastle.”

“I am not connected.

“However, I will tell you a surprise about United World. We have 36 people in the leadership team.

“Those 36 people make decisions in every club. Seventeen nationalities are there. Saudis, we are in a minority. There is me, Princess Reem and the Prince.”

“We are very diversified with women, and we are trying to bring more in. British people, with Hecky and (United chief executive) Steven (Bettis) and others; they are probably the majority. Most are English. There are 13 languages spoken within the group. We are not a Saudi company or an Arabic speaking company.”

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-united-world-on-claims-newcastle-united-deal-has-blocked-saudi-arabian-help-3737107

11 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

He really wanted to pay for advertising and was “due” to pay 2m every season. Righto…

There are more chins in that picture than a Hong Kong …

… reported. 

• Haha 5

Staveley keeps looking better and better from this court case :lol:. Loving the idea the rancid fucking cunt that is Mike Ashley asked to be allowed to keep a stake in NUFC and Staveley told him to whistle. I live in hope that one day I’ll hear that Ashley has went bankrupt and can no longer afford his extra relaxed fit jeans and size 3 lonsdales, horrible little prick he is. 

He’s so full of shit about the sponsorship fees as well. As AH says, even if it’s true that he had been paying - he clearly knew he was underpaying if his defence was “ohh yeah well you know takeover and all that so we paid nuffink but we were going to double the amount” (even double was clearly low for all the exposure his tatty brand had). Chancing prick. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

Apologies in advance for this being an image as opposed to a embedded twitter link but I am mercifully blocked by this moron.

I'm willing to bet the unhinged maggot has been nowhere near SJP today and has instead been shown a photograph or two. It's difficult to judge who's the bigger cunt between him and Casey.

image.thumb.png.efe1dbc2e0247fe0e0910c14751898dd.png

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Season ticket announcement.

it's going to be carnage on Tuesday morning 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/additional-newcastle-united-season-tickets-go-on-sale/

I'm on my break, just had an email and I'm in a queue, my queue number is 5000 odd and there's approx 3500 people ahead of me. It states it's one ST per person. Fucking would be at work, it's going to be tricky when it's estimated to be my ten minute slot I'll be on the job. Argggghhh! 

17 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Season ticket announcement.

it's going to be carnage on Tuesday morning 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/additional-newcastle-united-season-tickets-go-on-sale/

On 23/05/2022 at 10:20, Gemmill said:

I know it was being discussed the other day about the Supporters Trust not being happy about season tickets going on general sale... 

A lad I know who knows someone at the club reckons they're considering capping the number of season tickets at something close to current levels and continuing to sell the remaining match day tickets on a match by match basis. 

Which tbf I don't think is a bad idea. The closed shop all season ticket thing is kind of bullshit. 

Meet Gemmill. The Ultimate ITK who posted this almost exactly a month ago. 

tenor.gif

From now on if you've got questions about anything NUFC related, you know where to come. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

From now on if you've got questions about anything NUFC related, you know where to come. 

What position did Hugo Viana play?

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm on my break, just had an email and I'm in a queue, my queue number is 5000 odd and there's approx 3500 people ahead of me. It states it's one ST per person. Fucking would be at work, it's going to be tricky when it's estimated to be my ten minute slot I'll be on the job. Argggghhh! 

not on sale til next week

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

But that's not what they've said :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

But that's not what they've said :lol:

"Newcastle United has released a limited number of season tickets"  (which the chronicle is reporting is capped at a thousand).

What I reported a month ago is F U C K I N G E X A C T L Y what they're doing. 

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

My slot to go on the site and there's no STs for sale! No information saying sold out, fuck all information. Shambles.

Get back "on the job", she'll be drying out !!!!