Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Reading that, the sad reality is he's the right hand man for one of the worlds biggest cunts.

And yet you continue to support the murdering mag scum marra? FTM etc

• Haha 2

https://justpaste.it/1wxv2

that athletic article, just in case anybody's interested.

al-rumayyan's rise to prominence is fairly interesting stuff but after that the article is littered with quotes from anonymous sources, i appreciate why they might wish to remain so, but it also begs the question how substantiated they are. other than that, nothing we haven't read a million times before.

got to be better topics the athletic could get their teeth in to as a supposed high brow sporting media outlet i would've thought.

definitely hasn't come close to convincing me to subscribe!   :)

• Like 3

I have renounced my team, hometown, and the capitalist system that got us to this point, become a Buddhist monk, moved to Bhutan, and am currently working on a natural cure for cancer.

Marra. FTM. 

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I have renounced my team, hometown, and the capitalist system that got us to this point, become a Buddhist monk, moved to Bhutan, and am currently working on a natural cure for cancer.

Marra. FTM. 

Still killing hookers though, right?

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Marra. FTM. 

hat doffed.

morally reprehensible me to the point I'm quite happy to post photos of young ladies boobies on the Internet.

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

hat doffed.

morally reprehensible me to the point I'm quite happy to post photos of young ladies boobies on the Internet.

MF calls them "trophies"🙂 

• Haha 3

Wouldn’t be retrospectively applied anyway. It’s one thing if the government intervenes, like with Abramovich at Chelsea. The PL going through the legal procedure of trying to remove a current owner themselves is a completely different kettle of fish 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Alex said:

Wouldn’t be retrospectively applied anyway. It’s one thing if the government intervenes, like with Abramovich at Chelsea. The PL going through the legal procedure of trying to remove a current owner themselves is a completely different kettle of fish 

Spot on, that’s why I can’t be arsed with all these journalists banging on about the PL reassessing our ownership, it’s not like overturning a red card the stupid cunts you’d face an arduous and lengthy court battle where they’d have zero ground to strip an asset off a group who are free to engage in business in the UK - yet they constantly act like it would be no issue at all for the PL to just turn around and say the PiF can’t own NUFC :lol: Abramovic was sanctioned by the UK government, had his assets frozen and it was still a total fucking nightmare getting the club out of his hands, didn’t he basically have to agree to give it up in the end with the alternative being that it would be frozen and pretty much go out of business? 

None more so than that absolute fucking whopper Dan Roan, the Manchester United glory hunting gimp. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Going to get worse as they realize we aren't just having a great season and there is a real shift in power coming. Large sections of the English media don't seem to understand what's being built here now, they think we're having a Pardewesque 5th place one off. A lot of the foreign journos/TV seem to better realize there's something special brewing, the lack of Liverpool/Man Utd tinted glasses probably helps.  As Sky and co slowly realize their idea of the PL elite is about to be shaken up, squeals will be heard, toys will be thrown, cages shall be rattled, beds shall be irrigated. 

penguins madagascar GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

So, am I correct in thinking that there's a correlation between Newcastle United’s chances of qualifying for the Champions’ League and the opportunity for detente between Saudi Arabia and Iran and conflict between Saudi Arabia and BEIN Sports coverage and whatever the next thing is?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Going to get worse as they realize we aren't just having

If they looked at Eddie’s eyes, they’d sharp realise. 
image-48.png

He’s not here to play second fiddle to anyone. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, v.old said:

So, am I correct in thinking that there's a correlation between Newcastle United’s chances of qualifying for the Champions’ League and the opportunity for detente between Saudi Arabia and Iran and conflict between Saudi Arabia and BEIN Sports coverage and whatever the next thing is?

Yes. 

Joelinton will also resolve the invasion of Ukraine and Jacob Murphy is formulating a global response to the climate crisis, in between coaching the squad on prime shithousing techniques. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Yes. 

Joelinton will also resolve the invasion of Ukraine and Jacob Murphy is formulating a global response to the climate crisis, in between coaching the squad on prime shithousing techniques. 

I knew Jacob had it in him

• Haha 3